Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 12, 2012
Okay, this connects to adjacent track only by the "rails" sliding together. Yeah it worked, but the bridge unit, was not designed, per se, to join with other sections of track with the "snap together" functionality of the regular track. I imagine with permanent mounting to a board or table there would be no issue... Mine was setting on a table top with no mounting to the surface so I ended using wire to tie two sections of track together with the bridge secured in the middle. So it should work okay. I like the blinking light which indicates power to the system so if I have a failure I know to look elsewhere to correct the problem. I have found n scale to be a little too small with a little too small a margin of error for putting and keeping the train on the track. But mine was one circle on a table for Christmas, so I can live with it. Price was reasonable and If one can get it free of tax and free shipping...well it works for me.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 1, 2017
Awesome little bridge. Just what I needed. I lined the inside of the dome with red electrical tape & the intensity of the flashing light is just right now. Hope the tape idea helps someone.

-T
on December 4, 2013
this is N scale, but is easy to confuse because it offers itself with some HO products.

The product was fine, just wrong scale.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on January 13, 2014
To small for our train we just bought from you. Should have beem able to tell this when ordering on line.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 16, 2016
Did not see the scale. Thought I was buying O scale.
on May 24, 2016
Track was too short.
on January 6, 2015
This one came in the wrong scale as well as the tunnel, this has been resolved by reimbursement.
on December 24, 2015
Works fine
on October 17, 2015
wasn't what I expected
on August 20, 2015
works good with my train set