Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on December 28, 2012
The train and cars are cool, stable, and built fairly well as I have had them fall off of the track from 6 inches up and not do any damage. Even the couplers did not break when one car would fall off. I would agee with the person that the track is not well suited for outside even though I am attempting it, I will be looking to purchase AtritoCraft track in the future if I decide to pursue this expensive hobby outside further. As for the other ratings on the track I would say, it does take patience to put it together as you do not want to force the track together but if having issues you need to try bending it up or down while applying presure to join the track. I had no problems with the track clips as one person pointed out so maybe my set up is more up to date then the one rated. The smoke feature for out doors really does not yield much smoke yet so it is hardly noticable outside. Bachmann stated on their website that this train and track is not meant for outdoors so nothing against them on that one.
on December 25, 2013
We bought this as part of a Christmas setting for our visiting 6 year old granddaughter. The larger size makes it more operator tolerant, the sounds are very realistic and the larger scale makes it easier to appreciate the detail. We tried with small gauge Lionel and HO trains, but they proved better suited to adults than children.

The train was easy to set up, tracks stayed put even on carpet and it made for a nice around the tree decoration. Everything needed, including clear instructions were found in the box, but we will add to the set next year.
on December 17, 2012
My husband has always wanted this train and finally ordered it. He was very excited when it arrived but to his disappointment it did not work. We were disappointed that this item was not tested prior to being boxed and shipped.
on September 9, 2014
exactly what i was looking for
on November 27, 2014
to large had to return

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question