Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2017
old school fun with my grandson​.
on March 29, 2016
I bought this for my 6 year old son who loves trains. The track is very easy to assemble. The train however, is a bit difficult to line up. I know this is very common on the HO scale. One of the wheels fell off a car, I was able to reinstall without issue. The other car likes to come detatched from time to time. All in all its not bad for the money. Its a good starter set for sure.
on January 30, 2013
easy to set up - and a lot of fun. Its a 36" circle - but a great starter (and expanable) train set for a reasonable price - enjoy!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 18, 2017
Good set for DC---I'm into DCC now.
on August 31, 2017
awesome!
on March 18, 2017
Nice
on April 25, 2016
The train set was as advertised. It's a good little set at a reasonable price.
3 helpful votes
on April 19, 2017
Great product. Great Price.
The diesel locomotives run much quieter than the steam engines.
Perfect for under my Christmas tree.
on December 4, 2013
It's not bad for a starter train set. I also think it would be best to have a metal wheel just like the locomotive for better traction. accessory cars derails easily from the track knowing that I have connected most track correctly, and correct size. But, then again it's Chinese made so you get what you paid for this item. Good accessory for Christmas tree.
3 helpful votes
on December 9, 2016
Exactly what I expected, not made like they used to be. The track fit together easily and I was pretty pleased with it. The locomotive works well but is not smooth at all and just sounds cheap. Overall the set works nicely.