Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on January 9, 2017
The tracks were easy to put together and the train works great. We purchased this for our 3 1/2 year old son after returning a battery powered train set that kept falling off the tracks. Our son is able to use the controller and loves the look of the engine and other cars. We do need to set up the tracks and put the train on the tracks for him but that is quick and easy for us to do. We like how easy the tracks are to put together and the fact that the train stays on the track. The controller dial is easy to use. The amount of track that came with the set is fine but we did purchase additional track and are happy we did that because it allows us to be more creative when setting things up for him. We are so happy with this product that we are posting our first feedback.
on January 15, 2016
This is a FABULOUS train at a FABULOUS price! Our ten-year-old son just really got interested in the model trains and the landscaping aspects and he just adores this train. There was one piece of curved track that was damaged but we bought three add-on packs for Christmas so he was still able to assemble the set. I don't feel that really warrants dropping the rating a full star...I would drop it half a star if that option were available. When I called Bachmann, they were happy to send out a replacement piece of track for the damaged piece and their customer service was awesome! Great packaging and shipping from Amazon as well.
on March 29, 2016
I bought this for my 6 year old son who loves trains. The track is very easy to assemble. The train however, is a bit difficult to line up. I know this is very common on the HO scale. One of the wheels fell off a car, I was able to reinstall without issue. The other car likes to come detatched from time to time. All in all its not bad for the money. Its a good starter set for sure.
on January 25, 2017
The train tracks are easy to assemble yet when train components were placed on them they were not heavy enough to stay on tracks. For the cost the components could have been higher quality. The on coal car had metal plates that had to be re-glued to and one of the tracks would not sit evenly on the table which made the cars following the locomotive stay attached. All in all $69 dollars not well spent and product needing redesigning.
Ron
on December 28, 2016
I ignored the bad reviews of this product and I got burned. I had it working within 10 minutes then when I went to run it next day could not get it to work at all. I spent 90 mins on it and said that is it I give up going back not wasting my time. The trains are hard to place on track and the couplers are worthless. I would not get this for children break in 10 min. Stay away
on December 25, 2016
Setting the train on the track is really a problem. Son is 4 years old, smart, but with this we have to help and it's a problem also for us.
Connecting of wagons does not work, one wagon was broken to two parts after 4 hours of using, the wheels are falling from the second wagon.
Honestly, this was a bad choice, I expected better quality.
on July 3, 2017
Bought it for my nephews in anouther state. Heard nothing but good things great starter pack
on September 14, 2017
Perfect size for a little one..
on September 9, 2017
old school fun with my grandson​.
on January 7, 2017
Neat little inexpensive train. The cars aren't particularly attractive or detailed but not ugly either- basic stuff mainly. The Locomotive looks pretty good though. Altogether, the set comes together easily and runs great. At the price - it's a pretty good value. It's what i was looking for in a basic starter set.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.