Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 4, 2013
It's not bad for a starter train set. I also think it would be best to have a metal wheel just like the locomotive for better traction. accessory cars derails easily from the track knowing that I have connected most track correctly, and correct size. But, then again it's Chinese made so you get what you paid for this item. Good accessory for Christmas tree.
on December 5, 2016
My son absolutely love this for Christmas, he's always wanted one when he was a little boy and I'm so glad we were able to give it to him so he could share it with his family. His little girls love it
on December 8, 2016
Wonderful train set that brings back the childhood memory for a great price. One of the cable sadly broke but Bachman is sending a replacement. Othewise, a beautiful set to buy.
on March 25, 2017
Good quality at a good price!
on July 22, 2015
My grandson loves it!!
on July 10, 2017
My kid has been very happy with it and the train is still going strong.
on January 24, 2014
I bought this for my 11 yo grandson as a starter train. I have a Lionel train set but didn't know if my grandson would like a train set.
The tracks- were easy to put together, my grandson and I did it together and I bought extra curved and straight tracks to enlarge the set. I plan to buy more cars, tracks, and accessories.

Con- took time to align the train on the tracks
on January 3, 2014
Assembly is a snap. More curves tracks needed to purchase separately if you don't want to make a simple circle.
on April 27, 2015
Well constructed. This is a basic starter set, once you collect more engines you will need the Easy Command Controller. You get a lot for the price and comes with everything you need. I recommend on buying extra track as not a lot comes with the set.
on November 7, 2017
Just as advertised, timely delivery and is working very well!