Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 15, 2016
This is a FABULOUS train at a FABULOUS price! Our ten-year-old son just really got interested in the model trains and the landscaping aspects and he just adores this train. There was one piece of curved track that was damaged but we bought three add-on packs for Christmas so he was still able to assemble the set. I don't feel that really warrants dropping the rating a full star...I would drop it half a star if that option were available. When I called Bachmann, they were happy to send out a replacement piece of track for the damaged piece and their customer service was awesome! Great packaging and shipping from Amazon as well.
on September 9, 2017
old school fun with my grandson​.
on March 29, 2016
I bought this for my 6 year old son who loves trains. The track is very easy to assemble. The train however, is a bit difficult to line up. I know this is very common on the HO scale. One of the wheels fell off a car, I was able to reinstall without issue. The other car likes to come detatched from time to time. All in all its not bad for the money. Its a good starter set for sure.
on September 28, 2017
Ordered as a gift and will be most appreciated by someone who is a kid at heart and never got over the train under the Christmas Tree.
on December 2, 2013
I got this for my 6-year-old son as his first "real" train. He loves it and runs it all of the time. It is easy enough for him to set up and take down by himself but is also a real train, not a Geotrax or Thomas, which he outgrew a couple of years ago. He got it almost a year ago and it's still going strong. Definitely recommend as a great first train.
on December 28, 2016
I ignored the bad reviews of this product and I got burned. I had it working within 10 minutes then when I went to run it next day could not get it to work at all. I spent 90 mins on it and said that is it I give up going back not wasting my time. The trains are hard to place on track and the couplers are worthless. I would not get this for children break in 10 min. Stay away
on July 3, 2017
Bought it for my nephews in anouther state. Heard nothing but good things great starter pack
on September 14, 2017
Perfect size for a little one..
on January 7, 2017
Neat little inexpensive train. The cars aren't particularly attractive or detailed but not ugly either- basic stuff mainly. The Locomotive looks pretty good though. Altogether, the set comes together easily and runs great. At the price - it's a pretty good value. It's what i was looking for in a basic starter set.
on January 30, 2013
easy to set up - and a lot of fun. Its a 36" circle - but a great starter (and expanable) train set for a reasonable price - enjoy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.