Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 104 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on January 3, 2014
I bought the Bachmann Trains Santa Fe Flyer train set and thought I needed more tracks to make it interesting. As it turned out this is a must.
on May 14, 2017
easy to work with
on May 31, 2017
not happy about these tracks...
on June 17, 2017
grandson love them
on January 9, 2015
This was perfect for setting up an old HO train set under the Christmas tree. Train ran smoothly even at full speed without any derailments.
on December 8, 2016
I purchased these for use in my Christmas Village. They fit my HO model train correctly. They are wide enough to stay where I place them. (wider than the original 'tracks' that came with the train)...Would buy again.
on December 14, 2014
Easy to use, great price and availability. Happy to have found many so I can extend my xmas track.
on February 29, 2016
As described.
on January 15, 2017
We use to cry when putting other brand of tracks together.
Now, thanks to ez tracks, instead of driving whiskey to take away the pain we drink it to celebrate
on January 5, 2013
True, these are not like the ones I had when I was a kid but these slide together easy. They're a hard plastic base, metal rails. Only one word of caution; If you don't pay attention you can slip them together while still having the metal tracks misaligned. Not that it's hard to put them together but it's easy to overlook because they will still go together.