Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on May 14, 2017
easy to work with
on December 8, 2016
I purchased these for use in my Christmas Village. They fit my HO model train correctly. They are wide enough to stay where I place them. (wider than the original 'tracks' that came with the train)...Would buy again.
on February 29, 2016
As described.
on January 15, 2017
We use to cry when putting other brand of tracks together.
Now, thanks to ez tracks, instead of driving whiskey to take away the pain we drink it to celebrate
on January 5, 2013
True, these are not like the ones I had when I was a kid but these slide together easy. They're a hard plastic base, metal rails. Only one word of caution; If you don't pay attention you can slip them together while still having the metal tracks misaligned. Not that it's hard to put them together but it's easy to overlook because they will still go together.
on April 28, 2017
Work just fine
on January 3, 2014
I bought the Bachmann Trains Santa Fe Flyer train set and thought I needed more tracks to make it interesting. As it turned out this is a must.
on May 13, 2016
Train is hard to keep on track. My grandson is 4 1/2 years old and he has had trouble playing with the train set.
I put it away and will bring it out when he is older.
on September 25, 2015
Great replacement for my old Nickel Silver rail system. No longer need to nail down the tracks to keep them together when the Christmas village is set up. Much stronger system and looks far better than the old track system.
on December 17, 2012
The help of my 6 and 8 year old grandchildren was required to put this track together. They were able to show me how to make this work. Assembly assisted with my "bonding" efforts a lot. I'm sure that I could not have put this track together without their engineering skills. I should have ordered more track and several variations and will do so after Christmas. Maybe then the grandkids will let me play with the train.