Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track 18" Radius Curved Track (4/card)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on December 20, 2010
This is a superb improvement over the old track system for HO trains. With the roadbed integral to the track, it snaps together easily and is smooth and easy to use.
on January 5, 2013
True, these are not like the ones I had when I was a kid but these slide together easy. They're a hard plastic base, metal rails. Only one word of caution; If you don't pay attention you can slip them together while still having the metal tracks misaligned. Not that it's hard to put them together but it's easy to overlook because they will still go together.
on February 23, 2015
This series of Snap-Fit E-Z Track is very nice, but I do wish Bachmann, which in other cases supports the On30 scale and gauge, would also produce track for that gauge. This is HO scale and gauge, but from what I can see, it says so only in tiny letters on the package. They promote this HO gauge track as usable for On30 (O scale - 1:48 and 2 1/2 foot gauge), and it is true, it works just fine for On30, but does not look good on the layout, as ties (for our friends in the UK "sleepers") are too small and too close together. PECO makes track specially for On30, although it is not modular and not so easy to put together. I've used this E-Z Track as an expensive way to plan a large layout, but will be laying the PECO track in the end.
on January 3, 2014
I bought the Bachmann Trains Santa Fe Flyer train set and thought I needed more tracks to make it interesting. As it turned out this is a must.
on September 25, 2015
Great replacement for my old Nickel Silver rail system. No longer need to nail down the tracks to keep them together when the Christmas village is set up. Much stronger system and looks far better than the old track system.
on December 17, 2012
The help of my 6 and 8 year old grandchildren was required to put this track together. They were able to show me how to make this work. Assembly assisted with my "bonding" efforts a lot. I'm sure that I could not have put this track together without their engineering skills. I should have ordered more track and several variations and will do so after Christmas. Maybe then the grandkids will let me play with the train.
on October 28, 2012
The track is good but does not seem that durable. I do not let my 6 year old play or build with it, I put the track together and let him do the rest.
on May 6, 2014
Well it is snap track, what can you say about it? Anyone can lay functioning track systems and in about 1/10 the time of most other systems of track.
on December 16, 2015
Perfect fit. These guys are much better than the old school tracks that never sat flush and busted up your fingertips just trying to get them connected. Even the kids can use these.
on May 13, 2016
Train is hard to keep on track. My grandson is 4 1/2 years old and he has had trouble playing with the train set.
I put it away and will bring it out when he is older.