Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on December 8, 2014
Pretty good, have to watch taking the switch at to slow a speed. I'm just getting back into model trains. And it's wasn't a bad buy but I will be looking into other switches. Still all in all honesty it has made my set up more interesting
on April 3, 2017
It helped continue the layout I am working on.
on February 27, 2017
Required a lot of extra tweaking to get it to half way work. I still can not reverse around the bend with my engine that will work where others won't. Searching online I found that many others have problems with Bachmann switches and either manipulate the ends of the switching rails or use Atlas switches instead.
on September 18, 2011
My son wasn't really interested in the trains as they just went around in circles. When we added the auto switches in various places it made it far more interesting, especially with the dcc controles.
on July 14, 2015
i would have given this turnout 5 stars, but the switch itself feels and looks incredibly cheap. That said, it works very well, is very easy to assemble and hook up, and looks fantastic.
on August 11, 2012
This was my second train layout. I have dealt with Bachmann products and have never been disappointed. Found they are quality. I really like the E-Z track.
I replaced both my manual turnouts with these. It beats reaching over your railroad and knocking train cars off track.
on January 30, 2014
They got it here quick, the product is great, I would recommend them ! I'll be looking for right side turnout next.
on September 7, 2014
Bachmann Trains Snap _E-Z Track Remote... someone in my family what it ,so I got for them that was it.
on June 29, 2015
Three stars only because it was a gift to go with new train set for hubby, he opened the gift boxes but the pieces are still in the packages and not set up.perhaps hubby should get a three star rating and not this lol..but we have been super busy and he hasn't decided where he wants to set his train up..hmmm maybe I'll keep him after all :-) but I do wish he would set his train up.