Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bachmann Trains Snap-Fit E-Z Track Remote Turnout - Left - HO Scale
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on September 18, 2011
My son wasn't really interested in the trains as they just went around in circles. When we added the auto switches in various places it made it far more interesting, especially with the dcc controles.
on December 8, 2014
Pretty good, have to watch taking the switch at to slow a speed. I'm just getting back into model trains. And it's wasn't a bad buy but I will be looking into other switches. Still all in all honesty it has made my set up more interesting
on June 29, 2015
Three stars only because it was a gift to go with new train set for hubby, he opened the gift boxes but the pieces are still in the packages and not set up.perhaps hubby should get a three star rating and not this lol..but we have been super busy and he hasn't decided where he wants to set his train up..hmmm maybe I'll keep him after all :-) but I do wish he would set his train up.
on July 14, 2015
i would have given this turnout 5 stars, but the switch itself feels and looks incredibly cheap. That said, it works very well, is very easy to assemble and hook up, and looks fantastic.
on August 11, 2012
This was my second train layout. I have dealt with Bachmann products and have never been disappointed. Found they are quality. I really like the E-Z track.
on May 18, 2013
Fits in well if you are using the EZ system which was my first mistake but since I had it I needed a few of these turnouts for additional lines
I replaced both my manual turnouts with these. It beats reaching over your railroad and knocking train cars off track.
on January 30, 2014
They got it here quick, the product is great, I would recommend them ! I'll be looking for right side turnout next.
on September 7, 2014
Bachmann Trains Snap _E-Z Track Remote... someone in my family what it ,so I got for them that was it.
on March 8, 2014
I am very happy with this product. I only had manual switches before I got this. I like it a lot.