Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 25, 2012
This gives my grandson plenty of extra track and the little gondola car is comical. He liked the lighted station as well. Be prepared to be frustrated though. No instructions on setting up the pillars. It took me a while to figure out how to put them together but he played with his train while I worked on it. One of the pillars would not connect so we had to glue it. We spent two hours figuring it out so haven't got to use the incline yet but he had lots of track to set up a nice layout. Would have liked to give it 3 1/2 stars because of the problems but since Amazon doesn't have that option I went with 4 stars because the amount of track included is nice.
on August 20, 2011
The product was great. One thing I did was turn the train station into a crab/fish processing business for my harbour which incorporates a model of the F/V Northwestern. It turned out great
on January 22, 2014
There is plenty of track to go around! Fits well together and my son loves them!! Easy to use and good quality!
on January 3, 2014
While this product comes up in a search for "n-scale" it is in fact an HO set. Too bad they couldn't be bothered to mention scale anywhere in the product description.

Going back!
on October 5, 2014
Great set
on December 7, 2012
This was a gift to a friend.
The train set is of HO scale and is going to be assembled this holiday.
Thank you.
on August 23, 2007
i like this product because of the extra tracks. I needed them to add something different beside the oval it was going in. what i didn't like was the piers.. the piers were plastic and some of them didn't fit the track properly.
on March 17, 2013
It is junk, especially the (Pier Set) it is vey hard to put the tracks on it, its very high the locomotive hardly can run on it, and when it reached the highst point the locomotive full down on the layout which I made from plywood, the bad thing the locomotive rear wheels broke and get loose, I couldn't run it unymore, I bought another locomotive, the only good thig I liked is the (gandy dancer handcar) and the (assembeled light station) but the lights wires are very short I didn't use it...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.