Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on May 15, 2017
I can't believe, can buy to the economical and applicable products here, this is a pleasant shopping.Now I am ordering again, to give my girlfriends, I'm sure she'll like it. Brilliant device! I do think this product is of high cost efficient and practicality. Everyone who walked into my home instantly loved them! I'm sorry!!!!!! Because the computer is broken, yesterday just maintenance good, so just give your payment today. Please understand!!!!! But your product is really good, very like!!! works perfect,wouldn't be happier
on January 21, 2012
My son and daughter are now old enough to experience my old HO trains and some new Thomas trains that Santa brought. My track after all of these years needed to get updated. I bought this track and it is well built, allows me to set up the train on all flooring surfaces including carpeting. This track is so easy to put together my 4 years helps and gets it right almost every time.
Easily snaps together. Provides good track contact.
on May 18, 2017
Great!
on June 1, 2017
I was looking for the black base variety and the provided photo made it difficult to determine this. Had to send back.
on February 22, 2014
This is perfect, this is exactly what my wife needed so that she can get more options available to her when she is making her tracks for her train set to set up around the holidays. She loves to put it up around the tree & we have 4 boys so we always have a ton of gifts & things out for the holidays so we need to be able to set up a train track that will work with our set up for that particular year.
on January 13, 2017
EXCELLENT and ease of connection.
on December 16, 2015
Perfect fit. These guys are much better than the old school tracks that never sat flush and busted up your fingertips just trying to get them connected. Even the kids can use these.
on February 14, 2015
Worked seamlessly with other Backmann track, therefore met expectations
on January 3, 2017
Great product - easily snaps together with the derailer and curved tracks by Bachmann. The gray roadbed adds a natural look.