Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 75 reviews
Easily snaps together. Provides good track contact.
on January 13, 2017
EXCELLENT and ease of connection.
on March 7, 2017
perfect, as advertised
on December 18, 2015
my daughter in law..put the tracks up and the train goes around 1 time, and jumps the track...really.
on January 21, 2012
My son and daughter are now old enough to experience my old HO trains and some new Thomas trains that Santa brought. My track after all of these years needed to get updated. I bought this track and it is well built, allows me to set up the train on all flooring surfaces including carpeting. This track is so easy to put together my 4 years helps and gets it right almost every time.
on January 18, 2013
Nothing complex about this system...fits together easily and disconnects without harming the connection. I split a 4X8 layout from under the tree into 2 pieces and stored it so next year It will be a simple job to reassemble it.
on January 26, 2013
As the name implies very easy to work with. Simple to change design of your layout. Works great on a carpeted floor. I'd recommend ModelTrainStuff.com for the best pricing. Especially if you are buying a large quantity of track as they do charge shipping but no sales tax.
on February 22, 2014
This is perfect, this is exactly what my wife needed so that she can get more options available to her when she is making her tracks for her train set to set up around the holidays. She loves to put it up around the tree & we have 4 boys so we always have a ton of gifts & things out for the holidays so we need to be able to set up a train track that will work with our set up for that particular year.
on December 16, 2015
Perfect fit. These guys are much better than the old school tracks that never sat flush and busted up your fingertips just trying to get them connected. Even the kids can use these.
on March 4, 2014
Works fine, easy to lay and fool proof under most conditions. Makes grade control and planning for turnouts and such very easy.