Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 13, 2017
This is the wrong track. I was very careful to order the nickel silver track and what I got was stainless steel. I cannot use that with my track because it will cause increased derailment. I am not going to send them back because it is too much trouble. This is the first problem I have had with an Amazonproduct.
on April 11, 2014
I need to upgrade to a more efficient track -- too many derailments -- my grandson (age 2) could easily put the train back on the tracks and he didn't mind putting the train back on again and again, but I found it frustrating . . .
on December 25, 2017
Bought this as extra for a train set, but due to problems with it, want to return this. Item costs just over nine dollars, but need to pay postal charges of over six dollars, so there is almost no point to bother, where is the fairness in all of this, bit disappointed.
on December 15, 2017
Nice replacement when you have broken track. Like the way the track goes together. Price seems a bit high.
on January 26, 2018
I used these as add-ons to a Santa Fe set, and trhey worked perfectly, to the major delight of my train-lovin' grandson.
on October 10, 2017
The track worked as advertised. It arrived in good shape and on time. the track snapped together with other track I have. Will continue to purchase these items.
on February 23, 2018
Great addition to my train layout. Tracks worked perfectly. Would recomend and buy again.
on January 9, 2018
Just what I wanted and expected. Arrived right on time.
on March 29, 2017
there rail were used for display look good
on December 26, 2017