Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on December 9, 2012
I am a retired man recently widowed. While going thru my wife's belongings I came across my HO steam engine and my Bachman Spectrum passenger cars. I got excited and decided to put it under the Christmas tree this year. I tested it to see if it still runs and found that the only track I had was 2 9" straight tracks which was enough to move the engine back and forth. So now I needed track.. I never thought Amazon would sell track and sure enough they do. I liked what I saw in the picture and the reviews were good. I liked the idea about then snapping together and can be used on carpet without the track moving. I took a chance and ordered several packs of the 22" radius curved, some 9" straight and the terminal rerailer. First good part is it was on PRIME and I did receive my order in 2 days. I put them together and was amazed how easily the snapped together and just as easy to take them apart.
I wanted to run my train around the Christmas tree on the carpet. (Every Christmas tree should have a train either under it or beside it.) I ran the train at full speed and so happy to see the track did not move on the carpet, it lays flat on the carpet and the train runs evenly on the track (no wavy up and down ride where the tracks connect together. It is a tight solid fit. The result is the tracks lay on the carpet like they were nailed down onto a platform. Then I was really excited and got the Christmas tree and set it up inside the circle. Then I went and bought more straight track so more or less eliminate a circle. Well, to make a long story short, My tree is up, the train running, and all the holiday decorations are on display - even though Thanksgiving Day 2012 was still 4 days in the future.
If you older and old kids (my age) are going to get your train out and running again and you find that your track is no longer usable, the Bachmann Snap-Fit track is the only way to go. One final plus that I must mention: Amazon, thank you very much for paying for my track with the points on my Amazon credit card and having it here in two days with Prime. You just have to love when Amazon buys nice things for you. To all of you that are reading my review - Have a very Merry and Safe Christmas and remember WHOSE birthday is celebrated on December 25. (( It's ok to sing Happy Birthday, too. You sing it to your kids so why not to the Lord?))
on February 19, 2017
Good stuff. Works as advertised. But BEWARE: This is an HO scale product that is not noted (or at least it wasn't before) in the ad title. I have no problems with EZ track overall (I use N Scale all the time). All I want people to know is they should double check the scale being advertised.

As far as EZ Track goes in general - the stuff is great. Terrific for seasonal layouts, beginners and those who are testing various layout types.. I keep a healthy supply on hand for testing designs in a general sense and it is terrific.
on January 30, 2017
Purchased this track as an add on to my son's train set. One piece is off set thus the train derailes as it passes over it. With one piece unusable the entire pack can't be used (uneven number of pieces).
on April 11, 2014
I need to upgrade to a more efficient track -- too many derailments -- my grandson (age 2) could easily put the train back on the tracks and he didn't mind putting the train back on again and again, but I found it frustrating . . .
on March 13, 2017
Addition tracks for my set, works well easy snap system
on March 29, 2017
there rail were used for display look good
on March 14, 2017