Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2017
This is the wrong track. I was very careful to order the nickel silver track and what I got was stainless steel. I cannot use that with my track because it will cause increased derailment. I am not going to send them back because it is too much trouble. This is the first problem I have had with an Amazonproduct.
on February 19, 2017
Good stuff. Works as advertised. But BEWARE: This is an HO scale product that is not noted (or at least it wasn't before) in the ad title. I have no problems with EZ track overall (I use N Scale all the time). All I want people to know is they should double check the scale being advertised.

As far as EZ Track goes in general - the stuff is great. Terrific for seasonal layouts, beginners and those who are testing various layout types.. I keep a healthy supply on hand for testing designs in a general sense and it is terrific.
on April 11, 2014
I need to upgrade to a more efficient track -- too many derailments -- my grandson (age 2) could easily put the train back on the tracks and he didn't mind putting the train back on again and again, but I found it frustrating . . .
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 10, 2017
The track worked as advertised. It arrived in good shape and on time. the track snapped together with other track I have. Will continue to purchase these items.
on March 13, 2017
Addition tracks for my set, works well easy snap system
on March 29, 2017
there rail were used for display look good
on September 14, 2017
Great add on tracks
on March 14, 2017
Much easier to use!
on April 7, 2017
good
1 helpful vote
on April 3, 2017