BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 13, 2017
This is the wrong track. I was very careful to order the nickel silver track and what I got was stainless steel. I cannot use that with my track because it will cause increased derailment. I am not going to send them back because it is too much trouble. This is the first problem I have had with an Amazonproduct.
on February 19, 2017
Good stuff. Works as advertised. But BEWARE: This is an HO scale product that is not noted (or at least it wasn't before) in the ad title. I have no problems with EZ track overall (I use N Scale all the time). All I want people to know is they should double check the scale being advertised.

As far as EZ Track goes in general - the stuff is great. Terrific for seasonal layouts, beginners and those who are testing various layout types.. I keep a healthy supply on hand for testing designs in a general sense and it is terrific.
on July 3, 2017
Most new ho starter sets are a circle this will get the oval track that most of us had when we were kids. Like most things the manfactures cheaped it up and took peaces out. This pack puts em back.
on April 11, 2014
I need to upgrade to a more efficient track -- too many derailments -- my grandson (age 2) could easily put the train back on the tracks and he didn't mind putting the train back on again and again, but I found it frustrating . . .
on October 10, 2017
The track worked as advertised. It arrived in good shape and on time. the track snapped together with other track I have. Will continue to purchase these items.
on March 13, 2017
Addition tracks for my set, works well easy snap system
on March 29, 2017
there rail were used for display look good
on September 14, 2017