BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 6, 2012
Bachmann makes three completer sets. We were a bit confused which one to buy, so I did a spreadsheet comparing components. The Track Pack is the very best deal BY FAR - you get the most track for your money, hands down, and Amazon.com's price beat everything on ebay as well, so I liked avoiding the stress of bidding. We found the best bang for our buck by buying the 14-pc pier set separately, instead of as part of another completer set that had a train station (my kids don't pay that much attention to accessories, they are so into track, track, and more track!). With their original starter train set that they got for Christmas (just a circle track), the 14 pc pier set, and this track pack, they were able to build a 3-leaf clover set up with a bridge to go over and under, and an additional fourth "leg" of track going out to two separate bumpers where they park for the night. The switches included in the set are THE BEST and my two boys have so much fun switching their train from one track to another. I think switches and bridges made all the difference for my boys - the little circle was lame after about an hour! We spent $50 on their original Christmas set that came with the train, and the boys paid for the rest from their savings fun accounts: $80 (Track Pack including shipping) and $18 (14-pc Pier set, also from Amazon.com,including shipping), and I think the boys are going to content (not to mention a bit broke!) for a very long time!
on February 22, 2014
I purchased this after I was unable to get my 30 year old Tyco train to run on the ancient track. This snapped together easily, and it was simple to hook up my old controller. The train ran well on this track. I only used part of the track to make an oval as I had my Christmas tree in the center, but I look forward to making the full track with my 7 year old son someday soon.

Also, disassembly was a piece of cake - no issues, which I was afraid of.
on August 9, 2017
I would have to say that this pack may be worth it for the amount of curved and straight track you get, but as far as the magnet included to uncouple the cars, and the controllers for the turnouts, fuhgetaboutit. Not one of the4 switches included, worked, and my meter definitely showed that the correct voltage was present at the controllers.
on March 23, 2016
One piece of track has an issue where once the locomotive passes it, it stops. Bachmann was less than helpful in trying to get the issue resolved, stating I had to send them my receipt and then if they had it in stock MAYBE they would replace it. Instead I'll return it to Amazon and buy a different brand of track in the future.
on September 12, 2015
Sections fit together easily except for some of the switches. Joining them to track sections often required some finesse. Steel rails require frequent (every week) cleaning to maintain good contact. Bought this to enhance Thomas the Train oval layout. When a switch is set to diverge, this short engine often derails if it is moving too slowly. Other locomotives are fine.
on June 24, 2017
great buy
on December 18, 2016
Good set, arrived quickly, now around Christmas tree!
on September 15, 2017
given as gift
on June 27, 2015
I found the layout exceptional I found there was a minor stall at the turn outs but it was over come easily but Bachmann should have a look at this problem perhaps by doing test runs with steam locomotives because these are the only locos I had problems with
on June 11, 2017
I found this track pack to be exactly what i needed for my layout. Its very easy to put together and the turnout worked great. Very pleased!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.