Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 18, 2014
Good addition to the tracks come with the Starter Train set. This set started me on the modeling journey. Using the included DVD help the start and soon you find out it's rich man hobby. I still recommended for a starter.
on June 23, 2015
good product for the cost, came on time. Kids love building it and playing with it. Wish it had bridges to go with it.
on May 5, 2013
Very nice set to add to your layout and expand the possibilities. My son received this as an expansion set to his original Bachmann starter set which came with a train and controller. He wanted more options for layouts, so this worked very well.
on March 31, 2014
Great starter set ! The tracks seem to be well constructed and all the electrical connectors generally work okay. Overall I am pretty satisfied with the product.
on December 31, 2013
I LIKE IT ALOT IT HAS GIVEN ME ENOUGH TRACK TO SPEND A GOOD TIME WITH MY TRAINS, ALSO THE PRICE IS EXCELLENT. YOU CANT BEAT IT.
on January 27, 2014
This is a great set! Lots of track! And my son loves how easy it is for him to put together.
on March 3, 2013
. Everything you need to set up on a 4x8 sheet of wood. I plan to order another one in the near future. Snap fit roadbed great purchase.
on December 14, 2012
All of this stuff sems "pricey" but this track, etc. performs well. I would recommend it to anyone just beginning in the RR hobby.
on February 6, 2014
I had bought my son the train set for Christmas but he was really wanting more tracks so we could make a bigger track. I surprised him with this and he was so excited! It had more than enough tracks to keep us busy. And I had one happy kid!
on February 24, 2013
There were no instructions on how to install the switches so they work via remote. Otherwise it suited my needs.