- Series: Studies in the History of Music (Book 3)
- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: Harvard University Press (March 15, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780674060302
- ISBN-13: 978-0674060302
- ASIN: 067406030X
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.6 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,806,825 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bach's Continuo Group: Players and Practices in His Vocal Works (Studies in the History of Music) Paperback – March 15, 1990
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Laurence Dreyfus is Professor Emeritus of Music at the University of Oxford and an Emeritus Fellow of Magdalen College.