Back to Basics PC17609 Nut Roaster
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Not just for the holidays, but year around!
This is one of Back to Basics' simplest, but perfect designs for glazing almonds, pecans, hazelnuts, walnuts, peanuts, cashews, etc. all within 10 minutes. It is ideal for preparing roasted nuts for eating at a later time, or for get togethers with family and friends.
- Mixing handle - makes stirring easy, fun and safe
- Non-stick cooking surface - makes clean-up fast and easy
- Stainless steel dasher - glazes nuts evenly and gently
- Anodized exterior - both durable and attractive
- Heavy-weight aluminum pan - conducts heat evenly
- Recipes included
- 1 year warranty
Use your own glaze recipe or simply use with Back to Basics' pre-mixed glazes found in our store.
Place 2 cups nuts into roaster, pour 3/4 cup of your favorite glaze (cinnamon, toffee, or chocolate), and pour 3 tablespoons of water into the roaster. Stir constantly with wooden spoon or spatula. In about 10 minutes, you will have delicious homemade roasted nuts. It's cleaner and simpler than cooking in the oven.