Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Back to Basics TEM4500 4-Slot Egg-and-Muffin Toaster
|Price:||$90.58 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-slice toaster makes egg-and-muffin sandwiches in about 4 minutes
- Toasts while steam-poaching eggs and warming pre-cooked meat
- Egg/toast, toast, and egg functions; hard- or soft-boil up to 8 eggs
- Dual control panel; bagel and defrost settings; shade control; cord storage
- Measures approximately 16 by 11 by 8 inches; 1-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
-When poaching eggs and making toast at the end of the cycle the toast is cold. (I fix this by waiting until the egg is done and then toasting my bread)
-When boiling a large amount of eggs the water can seep out of the machine. (I just keep a towel handy and wipe it up)
-It is not always fun having to clean all the parts after cooking eggs. (This is more about my desire to eliminate work than the toaster)
-If not in use it needs to be unplugged. The egg part is slightly warm to the touch even when it hasn't been used.
-Makes bread very evenly toasted on both sides.
-Settings are very sensitive and give great amount of variance in darkness or lightness of toast.
-Toaster part is easy to clean with two removable bottom trays.
Other people have had problems with the egg trays losing teflon. This has not happened to us at all. Generally that happens because of metal utensils coming in contact with the surface like a spoon or a fork. You shouldn't use either one to get the eggs out. I spray it with cooking spray and flip it over and tap it on a plate.Read more ›
1. Basically it does what it says-
2. I like the toast/muffin & eggs getting done at the same time.
3. The egg poaching works very well.
1. There is still a horrible burnt paint smell coming off the toaster evert time I use it - Which, Given that it is MADE IN CHINA, makes me a tad nervous.
2. For some reason the toast comes out very dry, regardless of the setting.
3. It is very large & clinking looking.
4. Just saw it at a local warehouse store for 1/2 of the price on Amazon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very well balanced bread toasting, the item is big for a space and small family.Published 20 days ago by Guva
Bulky, but that's to be expected. I use this nearly every day. I love it!Published 1 month ago by mrqtclark
Have had this toaster for well over five years. Don't know what we would do without it. Use it on a daily basis. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elaine Stientjes
Gave as a gift and the family I loves it . They make McDonald's type morning sandwiches on Saturday mornings . They have teenage boys . Need I say more ?Published 4 months ago by gramaejue
I did use this toaster for a few years. I liked that you could cook eggs in it. I made sandwiches, eggs Benedict (all except the sauce), and I even hard boiled eggs a few times. Read morePublished 6 months ago by KessaThinks
Convenient in the AM for making 1 or 2 quick breakfast sandwiches. It has held up longer than I thought it would and given me very little trouble. Its easy to use and clean. Read morePublished 6 months ago by M. Demopoulos
Makes breakfast a snap! The egg cooking part leaks water sometimes thoughPublished 6 months ago by Blurb13
Purchased this four years ago. Worthless piece of c#*^p.
Year 1 - After seven months the right side stopped toasting. Read more
Love it, but I don't use the egg making side as much as I thought I might. Still, would recommend it!Published 8 months ago by Gigi