Back Brace Posture Corrector for Women Men - Back Lumbar Adjustable Support Shoulder Posture Support for Improve Posture Provide and Back Pain Relief - for Lower and Upper Back Pain
- ❤Full Back Support Design ❤:This posture corrector focus on providing full back and shoulder support ，fit most sizes of men and women. Effective assistance and strong support relieve back, shoulder and neck pain caused by poor posture.
- ❤Breathable material❤: Our back posture corrector brace is made with high-quality materials that are both comfortable，breathable and durable.Softer designed for comfort and will not harm the skin and underarms. Wear it under your clothes and earn a straight back ,straight shoulder and a flat stomach.
- ❤Easy To Use ❤Based on Ergonomics design with adjustable straps to fit waist circumferences from 25 to 42 inches. You can adjust the shoulder straps and waist belt according to your needs to achieve the most satisfactory wearing effect. We recommend that you wear a posture corrector for 1-4 hours a day to improve your posture.
- ❤Durable Velcro❤Our Posture corrector velcro is strictly screened and made of environmentally friendly materials. It has strong adhesion and durable. Strong adsorption, abrasion resistance and tensile strength.it still has strong Stickiness after 500 uses.
- ❤Warranty❤1 year warranty and lifetime service. Your satisfaction is our unremitting pursue. Any problem, please contact us. (Note:We recommend that you choose the size according to the Size Chart to purchase)
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TUBNVOOT has been committed to the development of posture correction products, focusing on the research of the highest quality posture corrector.
Maintain a perfect posture. Preferred TUBNVOOT posture corrector.
Choose the right size
Put the shoulder straps through the buckle.
Put on the posture corrector like wearing a backpack.
Adjust the straps to straighten your back, stick the velcro on the waist belt when you reach the most comfortable position.
After use ,your back and shoulders will slowly adjust and you will build muscle memory for the right posture.
Size: Medium (25-33 Inch)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great back support that comes at a reasonable price and it's very comfortable. If you are looking for a brace that has an ergonomic design and a semi-rigid fixation, then this is the product that you need. It comes with an adjustable waist belt and shoulder straps and it is suitable for both male and female use. By dragging shoulders backward and supporting soft tissues made it wearing comfortable.
I purchased it due to sluggard and having an uncomfortable forward head posture, due to long hours in front of the computer.
It has good pricing
It is lightweight and easy to put on and take off
A comfortable posture
It protects the underarms
It has an ergonomic design
It has an adjustable waist belt
What I didn't like
It is noticeable from underneath the clothes
I suffer from scapular pain on the right side. I had surgery about 7 years ago, but there hasn't been much relief. For years, I told doctors to "give me a back brace" because my posture naturally pulls me forward. No matter how much yoga I do, or how much I'm conscious of my posture, I can never just stand up straight for long. Here, I already noticed a different. I was a bit on the sore side after trying it the first day because my body was getting used to it. My hope is that it will continue to get easier and easier from here.
I know this product is going to make a huge difference in my upper trap pain that kills me on a daily basis, sitting in front of my computer non-stop.
I like how the velcro allows you to tighten and loosen as you go. I am a small-medium build woman. 130lbs/5'4. Size B cup. I ordered the medium. It fits perfectly. To be honest, I probably will not ever wear under my clothes; rather, just in the privacy of my own home (or maybe in the winter when the clothes are bulkier). I don't think this would show through "hard core," but I tend to wear tighter things.
Will hopefully update with results after a month!
I wore it for about 3 hours the first day in one stretch, 3 hours the second day (2 hours in the morning, 1 hour in the afternoon), 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon the next day, 1 hour the next day, and then I only wear it maybe twice a week for thirty minutes for an hour. It sort of trains the muscle memory so you sit straight in a chair, and it has been helping…It is not the most comfortable thing to wear, but the difference has been remarkable and now I go a full week without even putting it on.
I wear it over the shirt, and actually originally thought it would not only help my back pain, but make me ripped like the photo in their promotional image :)
FYI – the whole explanation of how I wore it obviously there for those who are intending to try it, because I didn't feel like there were practical instructions.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.