Back To Nature Gluten Free Rice Thin Multi Seed Crackers, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6)
- Rice Thin Multi Seed^Gluten Free^Snack Cracker
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Contains: sesame seed.
No Artificial, Flavors, or Colors.
Ingredients: Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Safflower Oil, Sesame Seeds, Sea Salt, Black Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Flax Seed.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
- It's not easy to find products that are vegan AND gluten free. This product is both, and it's delicious! The brown rice gives it a crunchy quality.
- They are not good as soup cracker, but are great with chili, hummus or as a dipping cracker (spinach dip!). This is because unlike a wheat cracker, the moisture from the broth does not soak into them. They stay crispy. As a result, you can make a bowl of veggie chili then use these to scoop up chunks of the chili. Yum! I also enjoy eating a handful of these crackers right out of the box as an afternoon snack with a diet coke.
-Box made from 100% recycled paperboard
- Sadly, this product is not certified by the Non-GMO Project (google it) nor does it say anywhere on the packaging that they do not use genetically modified ingredients.
- None of the ingredients are organic.
For a gluten free, soy free cracker these are super tasty and crunchy. Some of the other Back To Nature products are guaranteed organic, these do not have that posted distinction on this particular box. We have not let that stop us; we purchase these on a regular basis at our local health food store and usually are eating them out of the box on the way home....
Most Recent Customer Reviews
WAY too salty. These crackers were almost inedible due to the amount of salt. I felt like I had to wash each cracker off in the sink before eating it. Maybe I got a bad batch?Published 8 months ago by helpsavethehumans
These are THE BEST and probably THE HEALTHIEST crackers I have ever had!!! Even my fussy eater grandchildren love them, especially with cream cheese!!!Published on August 26, 2014 by Cynik
Absolutely love these crackers! Eat with cheese, eat with dips, great with salads or just from the box for snacks. The order arrived quickly and the packaging was great.Published on June 3, 2014 by Jan Nixon
Crackers are excellent. You can't tell the difference that they are gluten free; these are better than most wheat crackers. They are excellent!Published on June 4, 2013 by Peter L.
Just a note, I'm allergic to gluten but these affected me anyway. Rice gets to me so I'm one of those that a lot of grains unfortunately bother me.Published on February 3, 2013 by Karen Squires
BEST GLUTEN FREE CRACKER I HAVE TRIED YET. I USUSALLY DON'T LIKE GLUTEN FREE CRACKERS BUT THESE LIVE UP TO THE QUALITY AND FLAVOR EXPECTED FROM BACK TO NATURE PRODUCTS.Published on January 7, 2013 by Claire Knowles