- Series: Johns Hopkins Health , Vol 1, No 4
- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Time Life Education; 1St Edition edition (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0737016019
- ISBN-13: 978-0737016017
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,762,623 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Back Pain: What You Need to Know (Johns Hopkins Health , Vol 1, No 4) Paperback – June 1, 1999
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At what point is surgery required? This book answered that question for me; ***Will the surgery provide a clear benefit?***. Falling over a flopping foot; Unable to control your bowels (A life threatening event),etc are clear winners, even if other conditions persist after surgery. Depending on your specific back problem, this is the answer you really need to know.
The reader must determine the key questions which this book has addressed when faced with making the decision to have back surgery.