Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Non Stick Enamel Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, from ..." and save 35% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Non Stick Enamel Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, from BackCountry Chef, Timeless and Durable, Beautiful Forest Green
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORCELAIN COATED ENAMEL CAST IRON IS SUPERIOR to the vegetable oil seasoned colorless pans. Non-reactive, easy to clean, versatile, beautiful green!
- ENAMELED CAST IRON DOES NOT EVER REQUIRE SEASONING SO IT IS READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX, and you don't have to worry about anything peeling off even when you cook the most acidic foods. This cast iron also never rusts.
- STILL HAS THE BENEFITS OF CAST IRON - Superior heat retention and even heat distribution. Can take heat up to 500 F.
- GRILL - Ridges for fat runoff and perfect grill marks. VERSATILE - Cook on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. CONVENIENT - Super easy to clean with hot water and brush.
- SPECIAL NEW PRODUCT PRICING - You will not find a better deal on a porcelin enameled pan, but hurry this offer will not last. SATISFACTION GURANTEE - If not happy please return for full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Ryder Tools L.L.C.||Vremi||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Forest Green||Black||Black||Provencal Blue||Hard Anodized||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 9.45 x 9.45 in||12 x 18 x 1.97 in||12.06 x 19.62 x 1.81 in||10.19 x 15.94 x 3.42 in||10.75 x 19 x 3.25 in||11.5 x 20.25 x 1.5 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Cast Iron||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Nonstick|
BRING THE GRILL TO YOUR KITCHEN - This is not another cast iron skillet, it is a grill pan. So it is just like having a grill inside your kitchen. The ribs make fat to drain from food while at the same time searing it with those tantalizing marks that can only come from a grill.
NOT YOUR REGULAR OLD CAST IRON -Most other cast iron pans on the market, including many from the top brands are vegetable oil seasoned. You can tell these by their dull grey or black color. But our grill pan is not that kind of cast iron, it is vitreous enamel. Meaning porcelain enamel has been fused into the pan during the manufacturing process. This means...
- No seasoning required.
- Non-reactive so you can cook any meal you like and not have to worry about it sticking to the pan.
- And you don't have to worry about acidic foods, like chili and tomato sauces, damaging your cast iron’s seasoning and potentially leaching iron and other metals into your food.
- Much easier to clean because you don't need to worry about seasoning coming off.
- Resistant to rust and cracking.
- Beautiful Green Color complements any kitchen decor and lets you take this pan straight from oven to table.
- Perfect for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
- Timeless, beautiful, and strong, they are heirloom pieces. Pieces to pass down from parent to child.
INCREDEBILY VERSATILE AND UNBELIEVABLY EASY TO USE - You can use this pan to stir-fry chicken, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak, bake a cake or even reheat pizza (giving it those grill marks).
You can use it on almost any appliance in your kitchen; Gas, Electric, Ceramic or Induction cooktops, as well as in the oven up to 500 Degrees F. (Just don't put in your microwave)
DISHWASHER SAFE BUT HANDWASHING IS EASY AND PREFERRED.