Nada-Chair Dr. Toso's Back Rx Portable Back Support Belt for Posture Improvement - One Size Fits All
Enhance your purchase
- OUR MOST FLEXIBLE SUPPORT: The Back Rx is perfect for anyone about town. It minds the gap between all chairs and your low back at the restaurant, theater, school or business meetings. Have you ever sat in a comfortable church pew?
- PORTABLE FOR TRAVELS EVERYWHERE: This product is the easiest way of making any car or airline seat extra comfortable. For driving, simply slip the loop from the right leg and the left will pick up the slack. This wearable chair inverts into a portable pouch for easy carrying and is the lightest of our current product line.
- AUTOMATIC ADJUSTMENTS: The Back Rx "listens" to your back muscles and responds instantly to multiply the effort you exert for good posture.
- WIDE ELASTIC BANDS: The generous width of the elastic guarantees more pressure dispersion of the leaning weight on the shins and the fabric flexibility smooths out pressure across bony and soft tissue.
- RETRACTABLE STRAPS: When you're up and down, the elastic loops retract back around your waist so you can walk around the office without the look of a mountaineer. Worn under a sweater or jacket, the Back Rx can be ready whenever you need it.
Stop slouching with our stop-ouch sling! Now comes Back Rx, Nada-Chair’s most flexible comfort aid to ward against the nagging slouch. Loops of doubled, three-inch elastic loop over your knees and comfortably traverse your low back. The Back Rx, like a portable mother, constantly encourages good posture.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.6 x 6.6 x 2.2 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B0050CMV1Y_US
- Date First Available : May 11, 2011
- Manufacturer : NADA
- ASIN : B0050CMV1Y
- Best Sellers Rank: #255,848 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #509 in Back Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.