4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Background Stand Backdrop Support System Kit 8ft by 10ft wide By Fancierstudio TB30
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Background Stand Backdrop Support System Kit With Carrying Case By Fancierstudio
- One background stand support system max 8ft height 10ft wide. Carrying case for backdrop stand included
- Perfect Lightweight Aluminum Tripods, Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages, Premium Quality Support Bars, Height Adjustable: Min 3.5 ft. to Max 8ft, Width Adjustable: Min 4.5 ft. to Max 10 ft Holds canvas, muslin or paper
- It is suggested to secure the stands with gaffer tape, or weight bags when using any background setup where there are several people, or active children on the set.
- A collapsible and lightweight background support system can be invaluable. You can get this good Fancierstudio background system without breaking the bank, and the Impact Background Support System is no exception. This background kit great for both studio and location work.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You are buying a Fancierstudio Professional Heavy Duty Backgound stand. The backdrop stand Supports canvas, muslin and paper. This backdrop stand set is great for home and professional studio use. The background stand can extend to 8ft in height and 10 feet wide lots of room for all kinds of studio shoots
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this background for video and photography productions, sometimes as a normal backdrop, and sometimes for Chroma Key / Green Screen purposes.
The reason I purchased this item, is because I want to be consistent as possible with the background / atmosphere of my videos, whenever I travel away from my studio, and keep a certain standard of the looks.
The bottom line is that it offers very good value for your money, and I believe many people who use a background in their videos and photos will find it useful, whether you’re a beginner or a professional, for indoor/outdoor productions.
Please note - I made a video review about this item, with (hopefully) all the relevant details.
- Attractive price (assuming you don’t have to pay shipment expenses…).
- Can be adjusted both in height & width.
- Light and compact, so it's portable.
- Will fit both indoor & outdoor purposes.
- Suitable for all sorts of photography & video productions (normal backdrop, Chroma Key / Green Screen, etc.)
- Suitable for either beginners and professionals.
- Comes with a convenient carry bag.
- You need to setup it properly for it to be stable.
- This is made from a light aluminum, so don’t expect here a massive tripod / crossbar. If you will extend it to the max (height and especially width), I am not sure how durable it would be over time, so make sure you use a light backdrop, and if you can use other modifications to support the frame it would be a wise thing to do.
- If you're a beginner and plan to use it indoor, I believe you can purchase simple accessories at Wallmart (or any "Do it yourself" stores) to create your own background stand.
If you have any, please do ask and I will do my best to answer them.
Carrying case. I do wish it was sturdier, but for the price, what do you expect? I hung light sheer curtains from it with paper garlands. As long as you don't hang anything too heavy, you'll be fine.
It did come with some screws a little loose that my husband had to tighten. And no instruction manual. But it's easy enough to figure out and setting this up and taking it down is a breeze. 10 mins tops. It's a little banged up alread but I'm hoping it will last for several uses. Would definitely recommend!
Recently I saw this kit from Fancier Studio that cost less than my Savage setup, but looked much more useful. It arrived quickly, of course, since fulfillment is by Amazon. First impression: The carrying case is cleverly designed and appears fairly well constructed. The stands were very easy to set up without pinching my fingers; they are spring-loaded to absorb any shock from inadvertent release. There are four horizontal pieces that, when joined, span between the stands. Three of the four fit together easily. One would not fit; the aluminum coupler was just a bit bigger than the others and couldn't be inserted into any of the other pieces (it measured about 31mm in diameter, the others were all 30mm).
I emailed Fancier the next day, and they offered to replace the defective piece right away; they just asked for a photo of each end so they could be sure to send the correct piece. Once they received the photos, they emailed back that a replacement would be sent the next day.
The three good pieces could be assembled to make a horizontal pole about 7 feet long, so I used this kit for an author portrait the next day. The kit worked very well, as expected. The were very stable, easy to adjust, and projected a professional appearance to the client. These have plastic components where a Manfrotto has aluminum, so they may not be as rugged as the high-priced pro gear, and maybe if they were subjected to daily rigors they might not last as long. But if you won't be subjecting them to much abuse, they should last a long time. If you have used equipment from Ephoto or Cowboy Studio, then you know exactly what I mean. These are nearly identical in design and quality.
The new crosspiece came today, and (surprise!) they sent me all four horizontal pieces! Two of them can be coupled with the ones I already have to span over twelve feet. That will be handy for large group shots. The fit is very snug, requiring a bit of finessing during assembly, which also means there is almost no wobble when assembled. That gives me confidence when hanging backgrounds and other gear.
I can recommend these for anyone who needs highly portable stands on a budget. And I really appreciate the way Fancier Studio treated me when I had trouble. I will choose them the next time I need lighting gear.