Background Stand Backdrop Support System Kit 8ft by 10ft wide By Fancierstudio TB30
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Background Stand Backdrop Support System Kit With Carrying Case By Fancierstudio
- One background stand support system max 8ft height 10ft wide. Carrying case for backdrop stand included
- Perfect Lightweight Aluminum Tripods, Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages, Premium Quality Support Bars, Height Adjustable: Min 3.5 ft. to Max 8ft, Width Adjustable: Min 4.5 ft. to Max 10 ft Holds canvas, muslin or paper
- It is suggested to secure the stands with gaffer tape, or weight bags when using any background setup where there are several people, or active children on the set.
- A collapsible and lightweight background support system can be invaluable. You can get this good Fancierstudio background system without breaking the bank, and the Impact Background Support System is no exception. This background kit great for both studio and location work.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You are buying a Fancierstudio Professional Heavy Duty Backgound stand. The backdrop stand Supports canvas, muslin and paper. This backdrop stand set is great for home and professional studio use. The background stand can extend to 8ft in height and 10 feet wide lots of room for all kinds of studio shoots
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Feels like it was designed for kids. If someone is rating it as good, either is paid by the manufacturer or did not try better stands before.
This is an inexpensive and portable back drop. At full width it is a little "floppy" if you are planning on using heavy drape clothes, I would recommend taking it down one bar width for added support. Also, while it can certainly support paper rolls, I wouldn't put a full one on it, or would leave the roll down and just run over the top.
It is extremely light weight. Unless you are inside and using a single sheet drape, or paper (not on roll), I would strongly recommend getting sand bags etc. for the feet.
It is perfect for portable photo booths,
Sturdy carrying case, ridiculously simple to set up, and easy to adjust. Honestly don't know what I could ask for 1) for the price and 2) my in home needs.
Most recent customer reviews
Great deal for the pricd, my first has over a year and still in perfect conditions.