- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 1 edition (April 2, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750682566
- ISBN-13: 978-0750682565
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,760,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Background Screening and Investigations: Managing Hiring Risk from the HR and Security Perspectives 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
ITPro.TV Video Training
Take advantage of IT courses online anywhere, anytime with ITPro.TV. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a Human Resources Professional who loved this book.
It is an excellent guide with tools for understanding the landscape of risk in the Hiring process. Read more
To employ someone is to trust them to some degree, so how does one know whom to trust? "Background Screening and Investigations: Managing Hiring Risk from the HR and Security... Read morePublished on August 10, 2008 by Midwest Book Review