|Item Weight||0.915 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.46 x 4.53 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||B700G|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CA1-HX-S317|
Iztor 12V ON/OFF Etched Push Button Switch with Green & Blue Twin LED Backlit for Toyota FJ Cruiser Highlander Tacoma Tundra 4Runner Prado Landcruiser Hilux -LED LIGHTBAR
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Switch Style||Rocker Switch, SPST, Push Button Switch|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Laser etched directly onto the switch face using modern high tech laser engraving equipment to ensure long image life (This one is Blue LED).
- This high quality SPST (Single Pole Single Throw) ON-OFF push switch is manufactured to fit in the OEM space available in your car or truck.
- There are LASER ETCHED with 2 LEDs - upper and lower. One LED constant backlit, the other LED ON when set to ON position.Rated at 3Amp 12V, comes with connector wire kit, easy to install.
- Black hard surface rocker, made out of heavy duty ABS plastic, surface size 1.54" x 0.83".
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This switch suits the following models ONLY:
- Toyota Prado 120 Series 2003-2009
- Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series 1998 - 2007
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series New Model
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010 - 2013
- Toyota Hilux KUN26R, GGN15R, GGN25R 2005 - Current
LED Light Color: Blue
Black hard surface rocker.
Laser etched Legend.
Rated at 3Amp 12V.
High quality single pole single throw ON-OFF push switch.
Face surface size: 39 mm x 21 mm
Uses the original mounting hole of the vehicle.
Switch cutout required for the other accessories is about 17mm x 36 mm.
These switches are an aftermarket switch that locks into your existing panel
super easy to install in less than 10 min's.
All symbols are Laser etched directly onto the switch face using modern high Tech
laser engraving equipment to ensure long image life.
- Red wires should be connected to battery +,
- Black wire should be connected to battery -,
- Green wire should be connected to load +(load- connected to the battery -),
- Blue wire can be connected to battery + or not connected(You have the different choice based on yourself).
1x Push Switch
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off: MAKE SURE YOU USE A RELAY. These switches are intended to be installed between the trigger source for a relay and the trigger pin (#86 pin) on a relay. These things are only rated for 3 amps at 12 volts, which is plenty since they're not meant to be wired directly inline to a high-wattage appliance. The coil in relays typically draw less than 0.2 amps when switched on, so these switches are great for controlling relays.
Install: Very easy to install. Just take a look at the wiring diagram on product's amazon page and splice the harness wires into the desired wires in your vehicle. I have the line in wired to a fuse tap connected to my highbeams, and the line out connected to the relays that control my front-facing spot lights and light bar. When I have these switches closed I can activate my front auxiliary lights by simply switching on my highbeams.
Fit: These switches are about a 90% match to the factory push switches. They slide right in and click firmly in to place. They do stick out just a little farther than the factory fog light switch I have next to them. In my pictures you can see an image containing a side view of the fog light and spot light unpressed, while the light bar switch is pressed in. Their finish is slightly glossier than the fog light switch and the images/letters are a tad whiter so visually they aren't a perfect match (at least in my case) but they are very close. The differences are probably not something you would noticed unless you're looking for them. I am happy with the fit, they're a near perfect match.
Lighting: these switches have two (blue?) leds in them, one is an indicator that comes on when the switch is closed and the other is a back light that is intended to be wired to come on with your other dash lights. At least that's what I gathered from the product page. I decided to not connect the yellow and black wires to anything so none of the leds work (as I intended). I already have indicator lights elsewhere in my cab and I don't feel the need to have the switches backlit, so I decided to only wired the green and red wires. I'm sure the leds are fine and work as intended, but if you're like me and don't want any leds to function it's very simple to achieve.
All Toyota Tacoma even 3gen 16 & up like factory. Wired Black negative,Red positive, green & yellow to acc or etc.