|Standing screen display size||15 Inches|
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Vaschy School Backpack for Men and Women Casual Travel Backpack Camping Rucksack Bookbag with15.6in Laptop Sleeve Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ①HIGH QUALITY&COMFORTABLE: The Vaschy casual backpack is made of high quality water-resistant lightweight Polyester and Smooth SBS Zipper. The pulls on the zipper allows it to slide easily and smoothly.The pads of the back and the adjustable reinforced shoulder straps are breathable and soft. When carrying the backpack, they will offer you comfort carrying for a long time. Its durable material is recommended for students often bringing their college textbooks and notebooks.
- ②SPACIOUS COMPARTMENT: The main compartment is with padded Laptop compartment, which could protect your 15.6inch laptop. Moreover, there are 5 interior pockets to provide spacious space for your ipad, portable charger, keys and other essentials. And the secret zipper back pocket is safe for preventing your wallet, cellphone and other valuable items from being stolen.
- ③EASY TO ORGANIZE: The laptop backpack hangs nicely and comfortably on your back and shoulders. It is easy to organize your accessories with the differently sized pockets. Side pockets are convenient to hold your bottle, umbrella and some small items. The drawstring design is convenient for you to store. The padded laptop compartment fits your 15.6inch laptop while the main compartment is best for holding heavy textbooks.
- ④External dimensions: 45x32.5x17.5cm/18x12.8x7inch(HxLxW). Capacity: 26.5 Liters. Laptop Sleeve: 30x30cm/12x12inch. Weight: 0.88 kg /1.94 lb. Secret pocket: 19x14cm/7.5x5.5inch. Adjustable strap: 50-100cm/20x40inch. Strap width:7cm/2.8 inch .
- ⑤WATER RESISTANT:The fashion backpack is a heavy-duty water resistant backpack suitable for those who like casual. Its durable material is recommended for students often bringing their college textbooks and notebooks. Shoppers similarly will find comfort with the use of this backpack for their regular grocery shopping.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Vaschy is the brand for the active and casual. With the motto to keep things simple and neat,Vaschy offers an assortment of accessories and bags for everyday use. We seek to deliver premium quality designs.
The Vaschy laptop backpack is a fashion statement, which is as functional as how good it looks.The Vaschy hiking backpack is a heavy-duty backpack suitable for those who like casual. The unique design is a fashion statement.Its durable material is recommended for students often bringing their college textbooks and notebooks. Shoppers similarly will find comfort with the use of this backpack for their regular grocery shopping.
The Vaschy daily backpack is made of high quality waterproof lightweight Polyester and Smooth SBS zipper.The vintage design features a colorblock zipper to the main compartment.Two leather buckle on the front pocket. Leather top handle and two water bottle pockets on both sides.
The fashion unisex backpack's main compartment is with zipped closure,water-bottle pockets on both sides, Padded sleeve for fits up to 15.6 inch laptop,1 zipped pocket,1 mesh pocket,1 outer pocket with mesh pocket inside,adjustable air mesh padded Reinforced Strap with chest buckle,Super comfortable breathable back panels.
BOTH SIDE POCKETS
PADDED LAPTOP SLEEVE
|Black Vintage Laptop Backpack||Burgundy Vintage Laptop Backpack||Grey Black Vintage Laptop Backpack||Colorblock Laptop Backpack||Charcoal Grey Laptop Backpack||Black Camping Casual Daypack|
|Dimensions:||18" x 12.8" x 7"||18" x 12.8" x 7"||18" x 12.8" x 7"||18" x 12.8" x 7"||18" x 12.8" x 7"||21.7" x 11.4" x 5.9"|
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics SP-14215-43495-BK Campus Backpack for Laptops up to 15-Inches - Black
Travel Laptop Backpack Water Resistant Anti-Theft Bag with USB Charging Port and Lock 14/15.6 Inch Computer Business Backpacks for Women Men College School Student Gift,Bookbag Casual Hiking Daypack
Backpack for men,Vaschy Vintage Water Resistant Daypack Rucksack College School Backpack with Padded 15.6 inch Laptop Compartment
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Fabric Type||Polyester||—||—||High Quality Nylon|
|Item Dimensions||11.81 x 5.91 x 18.90 inches||12.60 x 16.00 x 6.50 inches||20.00 x 5.50 x 11.80 inches||13.39 x 5.91 x 17.32 inches|
|Item Weight||1.87 lbs||1.65 lbs||1.80 lbs||1.54 lbs|
|Material||Polyester||—||Composite||polyester, nylon, leather|
|Style||Laptop||Amazonbasics Campus Backpack for Laptops Up to 15-inches - Black||Laptop||Laptop|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Review: I really like the backpack it has a enough room for my books and feels durable . The only problem I ran into with this backpack was one of the magnets fell off, but they fixed it (what happened is below)
So I got the backpack about 2 or 3 weeks ago and after having it for a week one of the magnets for the front pouch fell off. I contacted them through their email (email@example.com), they replied two days later and said they were sorry for the wait they were on holiday. I emailed them twice and no reply until about 3 or 4 days. I was irritated the time in between because I was hoping to get this fixed as soon as possible. Turns out they just had days away from the office because of the holiday because they are stationed in China. But they sent me an entirely new backpack and haven't even asked for the old one back. I'm happy and it's a good backpack.
In case you need a way to contact them the best way is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good looking bag. It'll definitely turn some eyes.
- More pockets than I expected. Inside the main compartment, there are two zippered pouches, one on the front side of the inside of the bag and one on the back. There are two other pockets, where my laptop charger and battery bank rest. Then there's a zippered pouch inside the secondary compartment.
- There's a clip to keep your keys, a big thing for me.
- The straps are held on by really strong magnets, good job on not skimping out on the material!
- Although the bag isn't entirely rain-proof, the drawstring + top cover makes it well enough for me to not be afraid while I walk in the rain.
- The laptop compartment of the bag is criminally under-padded. There is NO padding on the bottom of the laptop or on the back side, which is where it's most vulnerable. I HATE this about the bag, enough for me to take off an entire star for. No bag in 2017 should padding for laptops. I plan to glue some padding in the bag so I can carry my Surface Pro 4 with peace of mind.
- The water bottle holders are pathetically small. It would be much better to have used some elastic material. I can't even fit a standard plastic water bottle, let alone a bigger, refillable one.
- Shipping was very slow. As a Prime member, I expect 2 day shipping, not 1 week and 2 days.
- This is specific to me, but my pencil pouch (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WMWCYE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) does not fit in the bottom compartment well.
- The straps on the back of the bag are not elastic and thus are not the best when the bag has a ton of stuff inside of it.
All in all, the laptop's padding ruins an otherwise near-perfect bag. Vaschy should get onto that and fix it, and this is a 5/5 product. If you're willing to put your laptop in a bag without much padding, or modifying a bag to add extra padding, this is a good purchase. Just don't expect to be carrying water with you lol
It would be difficult to find a higher quality bag for less that still has all the same qualities that this bag has. The waterproof fabric, amount of space, and size all make this bag seem more expensive than it actually is. I had some doubts about the magnetic buttons being cheaply made because of the cost. After using the bag for three weeks, any doubt I had on the buttons has went away. There is nothing cheaply made about this bag.
The size of this bag compliment well to the busiest of students. This bag is perfect for the person who finds themself carrying most, if not all of their books and notebooks around at once. The drawstring open top allows the bag to shrink or expand to be as big as the user needs. After fitting in two 300 page textbooks, four notebooks, a laptop, water bottle, and papers, the bag still had enough space for anything else.
Vaschy designed this bag with the user in mind. Various pockets are found around the bag as well as inside the main compartment. There are three different sized pouches in body of the bag which can carry varying sized tablets or laptops. Also inside, there is a zipper pouch for holding pens, pencils or whatever is necessary by the user.
A small, nit picky complaint would be about the cupholder space on the sides of the bags. The side compartments would do better as a mesh, expandable material to support even the larger water bottles that are out on today's market.
This bag is perfect for the busiest of college students. The low price mixed with spacious insides allows the owner to carry as much stuff that is needed. The pockets make it easy to organize school supplies, but the side pouches could be expanded. It’s an ideal bag for the busiest of students just from the amount it can hold. I definitely would recommend this bag to any college student who is looking for a new bag.
Top reviews from other countries
I got it primarily for trekking/bushcraft type stuff,after looking at loads of bags.I didn't want something that looked like a massive hiking bag,or rucksack-I wanted something discrete I could take to the woods and try out different bushcraft gear.I've used this bag for months now,and I'm absolutely impressed by how rugged,sturdy,and best of all,how BALANCED it is-even with absolutely tons of stuff in it,I have walked miles,and miles with no discomfort whatsoever.It's not a massive capacity-but I can fit all my cooking gear,pans,zebra pot ,2 tarps,hammock,knives,a small bag of wood and kindling,small binoculars,gloves,first aid kits,compass,and sundry items in it-and my dd gear ,too....oh,and my hatchet!It's amazing how much stuff you can get in it,because it isn't a massive 45-50 litre bag,but as I said,the best thing is it is very comfortable,brilliant straps,and padded back support,and handy side pockets,back pocket (where I put by metal box stove,flat packed,and my med kit).
I was out in the pouring rain,in the woods,and along a coastal path today,and nothing inside my bag got wet-the top seals shut with a drawstring seal,and the top of the bag on top of that.I thought the studs which close the bag (the straps don't keep the bag shut,the magnetic buttons do,but the straps also are adjustable,which is great when you have more gear in.
Overall,if you need this for a laptop,it's great-fits my 17 inch HP no problem,with a ton of room to spare,but for bushcraft,it's perfect for an overnight/day trip.I tie an extra water bottle,nearly 2 litres to the front strap,and the bag still keeps its balance,and comfort.If you're camping out for more than one night,you may need a bigger bag,and if there was a bigger version of this ,I'd buy it straight away,but I reckon a seasoned bushcrafter could do a couple of days away with it as it is....I'm just not that brilliant at packing,yet!I have a smallish molle pack,which goes over my shoulder on along strap,and I carried some extra stuff in that today,easily with this bag,too.This Vaschy bag is quality,and built like a tank,and I've had it jam packed full of stuff-it takes it easily,so far,and I go out very regularly to the woods.
Genuine buyer,impressed by the quality.Thanks for making my trips to the woods a lot easier.
- Looks great
- Very comfortable to wear
- Nice selection of pockets
- Straps close well
- The stitching around the drawstring sock came loose after a few weeks so I had to repair it.
- The material is rather thin and not as strong as the rest of the bag.
- Abetter top handle would be nice as the one included is very basic and not very comfortable to carry the bag by your side.