Laptop Backpack ,SOCKO Multifunctional Unisex Luggage & Travel Bags Knapsack,rucksack Backpack Hiking Bags Students School Shoulder Backpacks Fits Up to 17.3 Inch Laptop Macbook Computer,Brown
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Huge Roomy:Integrated laptop compartment holds laptops with screens up to 17-inch laptop bag
- Comfortable Strap Design:Airflow back system multi-panel airflow design provides extra padding for comfort and Maximum Back Support.
- Easy-Access: Unique wide dual-zippered access on top provides a quick and easy access to the main comparment, and the pocket on front side keep your valuables hidden.
- Durable and Fashion :Crafted of rugged nylon for lasting durability. Anti-scratch ,well protected with fashion style design
- Practical:Comes with mesh pocket placed in hand side pouch for holding ball, bike helmet, lunch bag and etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Brown||1-Grey||Grey-Black||Grey - Black||Black||Jean Blue|
|Item Dimensions||5.71 x 11.02 x 17.72 in||12.2 x 20 x 5.7 in||15.35 x 18.9 x 7.09 in||5.12 x 12.99 x 18.11 in||9.1 x 13.4 x 18.18 in||13.78 x 18.9 x 7.09 in|
|Item Weight||1.87 lbs||1.5 lbs||2.65 lbs||2.14 lbs||3.79 lbs||1.65 lbs|
This laptop backpack, ideal for anyone on the move, is reasonably designed to protect your laptop / tablet PC very well,and also organize and keep your gear accessible and secure for the daily commute or business travel,or used as a shoolbag. -Unique design makes it look more special and attractive -Bulit-in laptop sleeve is not only well padded, but also with elastic velcro strap closure to accommodate more different laptop sizes. -Various practical pockets are designed very reasonably to organize more easily daily-used items,such as phone,pens,wallet,books,umbrella,water bottle etc.
-The back side is specially designed to be more ventilated to keep carrying in comfort for a long time.
-Front Compartment: 3 zippered pockets on the front.
-Main Compartment: a separate laptop sleeve padded with soft thick foam,a big mesh pocket,At middlel,very spacious for big items.
-Sides:2 mesh pockets and 2 zippered pockets at two sides for waterbottle,compact umbrella etc.
-Back compartment: airflow design with thick foam mesh padding.
-Sturdy adjustable shoulder straps and soft mesh foam padded top handle for long-time carrying in comfort.
Note: fits most up to 17.3 inch Laptops,may not snugly fit all computers due to variations in the sizes of different models
Application:Business/Travel /College /Casual /Sport /Outdoor / Hiking / cycling.
Package: 1x Backpack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: They just contacted me to take down this review by compensating me with half a refund and a boilerplate response they didn't even fill out.
1)The backpack is comfortable for light use. I placed my 15" mac book, textbook, basic school supplies, and water bottle inside the bag and it felt fine. There was no one location on the backpack that I felt put excessive pressure or discomfort on my back. However, this is not a backpack that will hold all of my engineering course textbooks comfortably. When I placed several of my larger textbooks in the bag the pressure put directly on my shoulders was very uncomfortable.
2)When considering the capacity of a backpack you need to remember that you shouldn't carry a backpack that weighs more that 10%-20% of your total body weight. When I put in all of the textbooks I would need for a big study session the weight was far past recommendations and caused the backpack to look misshapen. However, for daily use to and from school the backpack held up well and I had extra space for snacks and a light rain jacket. The side pockets are nice and roomy but I wish that they had some sort of mesh to prevent items from falling out when opened. The water bottle holders (there are two) hold an oversized bottle of water nicely and appear to keep their shape.
3) The durability of this backpack worried me at first because this pack seems to be more about fashion than function. After using it for several days I can tell that this pack is very durable. The zippers are good quality metal, the lining of the backpack is sturdy and easy to wipe down, handles and straps are thick with padding, and the back of the bag is padded too. Adjusting the straps was easy and the plastic adjustment pieces are made very well. The fabric of the pack is pleasantly textured, easy to clean, and thick.
The color (red) is true to the picture that is shown. It is a very boxy design (which is currently in style) and I have been asked several times where I got it. I appreciate that all pockets have zippers to keep items safe. If I were to make any changes I would like mesh on the side pockets to prevent things from falling out and I would like a waist strap to help distribute weight. I would order this backpack again and recommend it to anyone looking for something fashionable but durable.
2. Bigger than I expected
3. Very comfortable
When I mention big, I mean it was almost a deal breaker. The size makes the backpack not appealing, but that's my opinion. It's about preference, if you want to look like you have a jet pack then, yeah, this is a good buy.
I wish it would be but, I bought this and used it daily for a couple of months. I am just going from my car thru the parking garage to my desk. I have it full but not stuffed and it really could not do it. The main two straps are weak. One of them and the carry strap pulled free. Just not a very good job! There are tons of bags on the Amazon site with strange unusual names and cool designs with this same shoulder strap method. If they are as they appear, it seems they are all made by the same company. Your eyes will go blurry but if you watch how they are designed you will see. Use the ones with great well known product names. I had to go back to the supplier and all I got was that I could repair it and a partial refund. It was just not what I wanted to hear. I would strongly recommend against this.
- Big bag for the price
- Appears to be well made so far
- Holds my 20.1" HP laptop
- Laptop pocket made unnecessarily smaller than width of bag
- No "office" pocket with room for writing tools, small pockets for flash drives, etc.
- Front flap covers a very thin zippered pocket. Not sure why such a narrow pocket needs to be zipped and covered by flap.
I'd love to see my cons corrected in a new bag. That would make it a five-star bag for sure.
Most recent customer reviews
- Eco-friendly materials/design
- Very durable materials and zippers
- Looks nice...Read more