4 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to structural defects, stains, rips or tears, seam separation, loss of latex backing and more.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Canvas Backpack, P.KU.VDSL-AUGUR SERIES Vintage Canvas Leather Backpack Hiking Daypacks Computers Laptop Backpacks Unisex Casual Rucksack Satchel Bookbag Mountaineering Bag for Men Women
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ DURABLE MATERIALS -- P.KU.VDSL augur series backpack is made of sturdy canvas with genuine cow leather trim. Vintage canvas backpack with adjustable shoulder straps for carrying comfortably
- ★ LARGE CAPACITY -- Canvas rucksack is about 28x42x16cm/ 11"x16.5"x6.3"(L*H*W). Augur Backpack with many pockets offers more space to hold your stuffs like laptop, iPad, cellphones, keys, wallets
- ★ MULTI POCKETS -- Over Flap with belt design, drawstring closure. Military backpack has 1*front zipper pocket; 2*side zipper pockets; 1*rear zipper pocket; 2*interior cellphone pockets; 2*interior zipper pockets; 1* interior credential pocket; 1* 13" tablet padded compartment.
- ★ EVERYDAY BACKPACK -- Canvas leather rucksack can be used as a hiking daypack, computer bag, Satchel Backpack, school backpack, travel backpack purse, outdoor backpack, sport backpack, business laptop backpack, weekend shopper canvas backpack
- ★ SUITABLE FOR ALL OCCASIONS -- Vintage canvas backpack for men and women is suitable for school, work, traveling, hiking, mountaineering and camping
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
P.KU.VDSL Vintage Canvas Leather Backpack
- Fabric -- Canvas + Genuine Leather
- Lining material -- Cotton
- Weight -- 2.58lb/ 1.17kg
- Colors -- Coffee, Armygreen, Grey
- Structure -- Exterior: 1 front pocket, 1 rear pocket, 1 card pocket, 2 side pockets, 2 mesh pockets. Interior: 2 main compartments, 1 17" laptop padded sleeve, 2 pockets, 4 pen slots
About Improvement -- Greatly Increase User Experience
We are a professional retailer who is selling Canvas backpack, Sport bag, Travel duffles, Backpacks, Messenger bag on line. Our brand P.KU.VDSL is an emerging brand of bags. The design concept of P.KU.VDSL is causal, simple, fashionable and generous.
It took us more than one month to design this rucksack from market research, design to launching. We tried our best to make every process perfect. We chose 100% cotton canvas and high quality genuine cow leather matching with high quality hardwares which is sturdy, durable and not getting rusty easily. Now we are launching this unisex canvas backpack and hope you will like it. Thanks!
- Condition: 100% Brand new
- Fabric: Canvas + Genuine Leather
- Lining material: Cotton
- Adjustable shoulder strap length: 45-90cm
- Weight: 0.92kg
- Gender: Men & Women
- Made of cotton canvas and Genuine Cow leather, The backpack feels more soft and skin-friendly.
- Made of high-quality cotton canvas, matching with retro leather accessories, making the bag looks more elegant and fashionable
- Large capacity design, most of your living necessities can be hold inside.
- Ideal for hiking, short trip, school attendance, going out, vacation, camping, shopping and so on.
Product Image 100% In-Kind Shooting, It Is Normal That The Color cause a Little Different Due To Production Batch or Ambient Light And Different Display Resolutions.
This canvas backpack is in a retro design, so the color will be a little lighter. Please consider it before purchase.
P.KU.VDSL Satisfaction Guaranteed -- We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 45-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to solve the problem.
969 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll go through some of the main features of this bag. The good, the bad and the ugly. However, there are few to no complaints. I will admit, I have not actually used the bag *yet* but will be using it soon and will update this review after I've used it awhile.
First off, the top of this bag has a flip top that is secured by two snaps. They're not like the snaps you might find on clothing, but they're bigger, slightly magnetized (I believe), and takes some force to open. I think that's a good thing, since you want your bag to be secure. It's not difficult to open the snaps, but it's not easy to rip open either.
The top of this bag has a handle so you can cary it in by hand as if it's a suitcase.
Next would be that is has a drawstring, this is something I love in a bag. I don't particularly like this type of drawstring, since it's made out of the same canvas material. The drawstring lock is made out of the same kind of leather as the zipper straps. I will be replacing the drawstring with my own cording and a cord-lock.
The outside of the bag has three main pocket areas. There are two pockets on either side, good for a water bottle or a lens for a camera. Then the main pocket in the front of the bag. All these pockets have nice, durable zippers that do not stick, they're smooth and easy to use. Each zipper also has a soft leather strap attached to make it easier to use. Finally there is a fourth pocket on this bag in the back, towards the side behind one of the side pockets.
Inside there is a zippered pocket on the top-back of the bag; behind that is another area that is padded and has enough space for a tablet. It's well padded, mostly in the back of the backpack. Opposite the tablet pouch on the inside, there is another velcro pocket, and on front of that is a zipper pocket, and on front of that are two more open pockets. On the inside bottom of the bag, it flattens to a half-circle type of shape. The bottom of the bag is not padded per-se, but is made of a stiff material in between the canvas and liner of the bag––it's not just one thin layer of canvas material. The liner on the inside is made of a thin cotton material, which isn't as durable as the canvas, but it's not too chintzy either.
Overall, this bag has a LOT of pockets, it's durable, easy to use, well padded, good quality (canvas/leather/zippers), and at a good price.
If I had to think of any complaints, I'd say the...
––Drawstring is not to my personal liking, but others might like it the way it is. I prefer cording similar to sneaker laces but thicker, with a cord lock.
––Liner is so-so. Definitely not bad, but not tops either.
––Water Resistant. I knew it wasn't water resistant or water proof when I purchased it, but it would've been nice if it was at least water resistant. I'll either buy water proofing or make a small rain cover for it (which could be stored in the zipper pouch on the back of the back behind one of the side pockets).
**EDIT 1 UPDATE** 08/05/2016
I've used this backpack during a 2-week trip to Italy, and it's held up really well. It has gone through a lot of wear and tear... I used this pack every single day as I explored Rome with family. I was constantly using the drawstring for the main pouch and side pockets to access my camera, water bottle, etc.
There has only been one small piece that has been damaged by my extensive use with this bag. One of the metal casings that covers the magnetic snap has somehow managed to fall off. I noticed too late, and likely dropped the casing someplace as I was accessing the main pouch of the bag. I'll include some photos to show what I mean. I'll be going on another 2-week trip so stay tuned for another update.