Other Sellers on Amazon
Backpack for DJI Quadcopter Drones, Phantom 4 PRO, PRO+, Phantom 4 Advanced, Advanced+, Phantom 4, Phantom 3, Phantom 2, Phantom Fits Extra Accessories GoPro Cameras and Laptop
|Price:||$54.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can be carried as either a shoulder bag or backpack, and has six outside pockets for convenience.
- Drone backpack carrier is designed to protect against mild external shock and is constructed from tear-resistant and water-resistant fabric.
- The SSE Backpack Accommodates One DJI Phantom series quadcopter (any model), One Phantom remote controller (transmitter) and range extender, Three to five DJI Phantom Smart Batteries, One Smart Battery Charger, Four pairs of propellers, and One 15-inch laptop and related accessories/cables.
- Features a rain cover.
- Includes convenient water bottle holder pocket.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
With room for a DJI Phantom series Quadcopter and accessories, the SSE Backpack provides a convenient way to safely transport your investment, whether trekking or just going for a walk in the park. It will accommodate any Phantom model - original Phantom 1, Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision/Vision+, or Phantom 3, along with spare props, up to five batteries , a laptop up to 15", and more. The case is water-resistant, features protective cushioning, and includes a rain cover.
Top customer reviews
- Lower half of the bag unzips and the drone fits inside. There is a strap to secure the drone from moving around.
- Lower half also has slots for batteries, the propellers, and other random items you want to store
- The upper half fits the control and an iPad (or other small tablet)
- I use the front pockets for the chargers and cords
- The side pockets can fit small items (phone charger, etc)
- It comes with a rain cover that clips to the bottom of the bag and can be pulled over the bag
- Chest and waist strap to stop it from bouncing around on your back
One of the main things I love about this bag is the size. It is barely bigger than a regular backpack, yet fits everything snuggly with adequate protection.
If you're looking for a reasonably priced bag that isn't too big, yet has great functionality, this is the bag for you! I'll hope to update this review in a few months with some comments on durability.
I was able to fit the following in this bag
1. Nikon D750 DSLR (With battery pack attached)
2. Tamron 70-200mm Lens
3. Nikon 85mm f/1.8 lens
4. Sigma 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC
5. Charger for d750
6. Speedlight Flash
7. DJI Phantom 4 Drone
8. 2 Phantom 4 Drone batteries
9. DJI Phantom 4 remote
10. DJI Phantom 4 charger (Plus multi charger board https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phantom-Intelligent-Charging-6958265112836/dp/B01G6WLR20/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1497888701&sr=1-3&keywords=dji+phantom+4+battery+charger)
11. 3 sets of propellors
12. My Ipad Pro 12.9 Inch
13. My 15 inch MacBook Pro
14. Charger for Macbook pro
15. Extra AA batteries for Speedlight
That is a tremendous amount of equipment to fit into one bag. It does so well and I feel confident in the level of cushion and security. (normal shock, will not absorb a big drop or collision, but normal bumping and setting down etc.)
I love how it allows for the opening to carry drone with arms out, I prefer this inside, but that requires putting Phantom 4 upside down in bag.
Overall, BUY THIS BAG. even if you dont have as much equipment to carry, it is a fantastic bag, feels well made, and extremely well thought out in regards to placement of pockets and overall space.
In regards to storage space, this backpack serves my needs more than well enough. Placing the drone is a tight fit and will require some fidgeting, but once it's in there, it's held very securely. The interior side-compartments in the general drone compartment offer plenty of room for extra batteries, I would guess up to 5 in either pocket. As I only have two batteries, this serves me just fine and I keep the charging cables in the other. Additionally, the backpack sports 4 quick-release clips in the event that the zipper is too time-consuming.
The upper storage area, where your transmitter is stored (at least where most users store it), has a plethora of pockets and compartments for your writing utensils and other smaller items. I keep my Phantom's camera lense filters along with extra cables in these.
Lastly we have the large rear compartment, which, much like your standard laptop backpack will hold your screen (ipad or other tablet) or a small laptop if you prefer. I would assume this compartment would NOT hold a larger, more high-end system like a gaming laptop, however, so keep that in mind. I currently use my phone as my screen until I can get an ipad so this has not been utilized by me as of yet.
As a drone novice, this was a fantastic buy for me and I would recommend this backpack to any casual or hobbyist Phantom users looking for a soft, low-key storage and transport solution for their drone.
It's a cosy fit (it should be) but my backpack stores:-
Phantom 3 Advanced (with quick release prop adapters)
3 Batteries (2 in battery specific compartments plus one in the quadcopter)
Bag of 12 props
DJI controller harness
iPad mini (in it's dedicated pouch)
Tablet sunhood cover
Various lens filters, cables and tools
...and there's still space for a laptop and my Hubsan X4 quadcopter!
The quality is very good. Another reviewer mentioned there is a risk of some wear as the Phantom is strapped into the backpack upside and I would also agree with their solution to get motor covers to stop this from happening.
This is also a great backpack for flying as LiPo batteries must now be taken in hand luggage. So keep your Phantom safe with you and there's still room for headphones, other cameras etc etc
Most recent customer reviews
It seems well made. There are plenty of little pockets. It has ample room for all of my P4 equipment plus a little extra.Read more