Backpack for DJI Quadcopter Drones, Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced, Phantom 3 Standard, Phantom 3 4K, Phantom 2, Phantom Fits Extra Accessories GoPro Cameras and Laptop
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Can be carried as either a shoulder bag or backpack, and has six outside pockets for convenience.
- Drone backpack carrier is designed to protect against mild external shock and is constructed from tear-resistant and water-resistant fabric.
- The SSE Backpack Accommodates One DJI Phantom series quadcopter (any model), One Phantom remote controller (transmitter) and range extender, Three to five DJI Phantom Smart Batteries, One Smart Battery Charger, Four pairs of propellers, and One 15-inch laptop and related accessories/cables.
- Features a rain cover.
- Includes convenient water bottle holder pocket.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
With room for a DJI Phantom series Quadcopter and accessories, the SSE Backpack provides a convenient way to safely transport your investment, whether trekking or just going for a walk in the park. It will accommodate any Phantom model - original Phantom 1, Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision/Vision+, or Phantom 3, along with spare props, up to five batteries , a laptop up to 15", and more. The case is water-resistant, features protective cushioning, and includes a rain cover.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this one instead of the DJI's new custom $199 hardcase backpack for Phantom 4 because I thought this may be bigger and may fit some additional DSLR camera equipments on the top compartment, but that's not the case. The remote controller can't be fitted in the bottom compartment where your drone is resting, instead it have to be placed in the top compartment, thus no space left for any DSLR equipment. If you are thinking about bring your DSLR with you, You may have to look elsewhere for even larger backpacks.
It comes with a rain cover that fit nicely over the entire backpack, and a tincluded ripod holder attachment which doesn't fit most regular sized tripods unfortunately. The backpack feels very comfortable on your shoulder, there is additional support from a waist strap. The foam padding material however feels cheap and thin.
You can leave propellers, charger, 2-3 batteries, filter pouch, cables in the bottom compartment. In the top compartment, you can put a small notebook, pens, memory cards, rain cover, lens cleaner and lens cleaning cloth etc.
This is essentially the exact same thing as Manfrotto Drone Backpack ($199) or the DJI's own Backpack for Phantom 4 ($329), but at half the cost.
Yes, I would recommend this backpack you want to take your drone hiking or cycling to places. It's also a lot less attention grabbing than the included foam hand carrying case the Phantom 4 came with.
The Professional Video Equipment Case is the best pack I've found for carrying my Phantom 3 and it's gear PLUS my Nikon DSLR, Manfrotto tripod, and a few accessories like intervalometer, a wide angle and a telephoto lense, and a couple of filters with holders. Flying gear includes: 3 spare batteries, charger, 7" Nexus tablet, 2 sets of props, filters, small tools, cards and microcloth.
It handles it all pretty easily. Once I figured out the best layout for all the equipment, I packed it and took it out on a short trip to the beach. With all on board it's not super light, but that's my kit. The straps are adjustable across the chest, shoulders, and waist, so I was able to carry it with relative comfort. I really like the feature of the back flap to secure the quad in the pack with the props on. It saves some time and hassle when moving from site to site. I can set it in the back seat of the car, drive to the next shoot location, grab the bag, scout a launch site, and vavoom- off it goes. Retrieve, put it in the bag, and move on to the next stop on the road trip.
I'm heading to Oregon coast, Cascade Mountains, and desert next week and I'm looking forward to the trip now that I have a good way to store and carry the photo tools I need.
There is no dedicated place for extra props, although you can fit them in with the control unit.
There is no dedicated place for an iPad. If you place it in the large pouch behind the control unit, it is not held secure and could ride anywhere on your back.
I just upgraded my review because I'm seeing this backpack advertised from other venders at about three times this cost. It can be used for the Phantom 4 even if it was not specifically designed for it.
You can fit your Phantom 4 plus batteries, etc into this pack if you use a little ingenuity, but for this price I expect a product which is better designed for what it is advertised.
- Lower half of the bag unzips and the drone fits inside. There is a strap to secure the drone from moving around.
- Lower half also has slots for batteries, the propellers, and other random items you want to store
- The upper half fits the control and an iPad (or other small tablet)
- I use the front pockets for the chargers and cords
- The side pockets can fit small items (phone charger, etc)
- It comes with a rain cover that clips to the bottom of the bag and can be pulled over the bag
- Chest and waist strap to stop it from bouncing around on your back
One of the main things I love about this bag is the size. It is barely bigger than a regular backpack, yet fits everything snuggly with adequate protection.
If you're looking for a reasonably priced bag that isn't too big, yet has great functionality, this is the bag for you! I'll hope to update this review in a few months with some comments on durability.