The ebook "Backpacking in Argentina" helps you to plan your trip to Argentina and explore the most incredible places this country has to offer.
Based on his experience of traveling the country multiple times the author Steve Hänisch wrote this clear and concise 100 page eBook. Beside useful information on how to prepare he sums up practical tips on things to do, accommodations and outdoor activities you shouldn’t miss.
The book includes travel guides for the several regions of Argentina as well as a tiny trekking guide for El Chaltén and Ushuaia (route itineraries for recommended hikes). Checklists are included to help make sure you don’t forget anything.This eBook is designed to save you a lot of time & make your trip much easier.
What to expect
- Travel Guide featuring 11 Spots: Things to do, Tours, Restaurants etc. from the Iguazu Falls down to the Land of Fire – practical tips, short and sweet
- Compact information: Everything you need to know in matters of safety, best time to travel, budget, entry requirements and much more
- Packing Lists: Complete South America & Patagonia Packing List
- Route Planner: Map with all featured spots and travel times from point to point
- Hostel Recommendations: The best Hostels incl. personal reviews and links
- Trekking Guide: tiny trekking guide for El Chaltén & Ushuaia incl. preparation and route itineraries
- Insider Tips: My personal tips for you, off the tourist paths
- Argentina Resources: Helpful websites, blogs, recommended travel guides, maps and trekking guides to ensure best preparation possible!
- Offline & for all devices You don’t need to buy an eReader. With the free Kindle App you can read this Argentina guide on all devices your Smartphone, Kindle, PC/Mac or Tablet
- What to expect in Argentina
- The Weather in Argentina
- Top 5 in Argentina
- Language & Communication
- Argentina cuisine
- Budget & Prices
- Health & Insurance
- Entry Requirements & Custom Regulations
- My South America Packing List
2) Travel Guides
- Route planner
- Buenos Aires
- Iguazu Falls
- El Bolson
- El Calafate
- El Chaltén
- My personal Argentina Insider Tips
3) Trekking Guides
- Patagonia Packing List for Trekking & Camping
- Trekking Guide: Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego (Laguna de los Tempanos / Laguna Encantada)
- Trekking Guide: El Chaltén, Patagonia (Fitz Roy, Cerro Torre, Laguna de los Tres)
4) Maps & Guidebooks
- Recommended Guidebooks
- Recommended Maps
- Websites & Blogs
About the author
Steve is an avid traveler and outdoor adventurer who turned his passion into his job. As a travel videographer and writer he is traveling the world since 2012 with a strong focus on South America.
In 2012 and 2013 Steve traveled through Argentina for several months and lived for a few weeks in Rosario, Buenos Aires and Patagonia to get to know the locals and the culture. He went for numerous outdoor adventures and got to know many friendly locals who told him their best tips.
Within "Backpacking in Argentina: Travel Guide & Trekking Guide for Independent Travelers" he shares his personal tips and experiences from traveler to traveler, featuring all the places he liked the most.