- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Roraima outdoor. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Light Weight Backpacking Reclining/Lounging Camping Folding Chair with Headrest for Outdoor Camping, RV, BBQ, Football Games (Standard Size Blue )
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 PCS/SET Portable and Easy set-up reclining champing chair, great companion for outdoor camping, football games, music concert, Beach party, BBQ, RV，etc. not just for outdoor use, but also ideas for patio and open parties. Only weight 11 lbs, ultra light weight , that you can take it any way you like.
- Durable oxford fabric with strong mesh support, well ventilated for hot summer camping , and it can also dry fast after water sports.
- Build in left and right cup holders, Extra headrest, and Bonus mesh pocket, ideas for your belongings like Wallet, phone, kindle, sunglass, magazines.
- Product Size L34" X W22" X H15", Weight limit for 200 lbs (90 kgs), You can change the standard chair model into Reclining model within seconds. Pls follow the instructions carefully for the first use.
- All our products are life time warranty, if you have any questions, pls feel free to contact with our custom service team. Thanks for again to buy our products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Color||1 PC Blue|
|Item Display Weight||10 pounds|
|Package Height||6.42 x 7.01 x 35.71 inches|
|Shipping Weight||9.1 pounds|
|Weight Supported||200 pounds|
Step 1 Unpack the storage bag, and open the camping chair on the solid ground
Step 2 Press down the armrest bar, extend the backrest and seat portion to stable position
Step 3 Pull up the bottom of armrest to the middle position, keep the backrest upright
How to Recline:
1,Press the bottom of armrest down to the bottom
2,Move the backrest backward, keep the bottom of backrest steel up in the right position
3,Make sure the reclining mode is stable
Step 1 Pull up the Bottom of armrest in the middle position, Keep the backrest upright. Recover from the Reclining mode firstly
Step 2 Close the opposite armrest bar and backrest upside.
Step 3 Press down the backrest steel, fold up the footrest if you have, using the elastic straps to secure it.
Step 4 After completely folded it up, put it in the storage bag
- Fabric: 600D Heavy duty Oxford fabric & strong Mesh
- Unfolded size: L34" X W22" X H15"
- Package size: 35.8" X 7.1" X 7.1"
- Total weight: Approximately 10LBS
- If you are over 6¡¯ or 200 lbs, our products may not your best choice, pls think twice before you place the order
-1 x Folding Chair
-1 x Carrying bag
Weight: 10.0 pounds
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
To recline the chair, you just move the arm rests down, then push the poles back. That is it. Super simple.
The fabric on this chair is strong and seems to be quite durable. I am really happy with how comfortable and nice this chair is.
The chair is literally ready to use right out of packaging, no assembly required. It's packed in a matching blue waterproof carrying case. Easy for travel or for storage. The chair pops out just like any other camping chair so it's easy peasy. This also comes with a re-attachable pillow. It has velcro on the chair as well as the pillow to take on and off when needed. I thought that was a really cool added item to have. The chair as shown above in the picture has 2 cup holders with a mesh pouch on the side for storage. The chair as you can see has mesh on the inside with waterproof fabric everywhere else. A really cool chair and this is by far my favorite and I will not share with my husband haha.
The chair is a bit confusing at first to recline when reading the instructions, however once I sat down it clicked in my mind and was easy to do after that. When you want to recline the chair, make sure the arm rests are all the way at the bottom, (watch video for example). Then while pressing firmly down with your body while feet are planted on ground (haha don't tip) and you head against the head rest. Push back to desired recline level. I was surprised to find out how far back it actually goes. Very impressive. To put back to a normal chair, simply sit back up while bringing the head rest with you. Make sure to put the arm rests back up into position or the next person to sit in it will be flying backwards (haha just ask my husband). I also love that this is light weight and takes seconds to pack up. Makes traveling and camping so much easier. Over all very pleased and will be purchasing more since they are so affordable.