- File Size: 226 KB
- Print Length: 28 pages
- Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (December 17, 2010)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2010
- Sold by: Macmillan
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004FPYZMU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22,471 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
Price set by seller.
The Backstory to Think Twice: A Special Bonus (Rosato & Associates) Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This intro provided an intriguing peek into a the lives of polar opposite twins. The idea of nature versus environment as it plays out on the very different lives of Benny and Alice made for an interesting read. The piece provided a generalized point of view since it was too brief but did prompt me to put the first full length novel in this series on my reading list.
Marketing this piece as an intro to "Think Twice" is misleading (as noted by another reviewer) as the time line is way off. Annoying. It is more appropriate as a lead-in to the Rosato and Associates Series which starts with "Mistaken Identity."
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Women Sleuths
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Legal