- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (April 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1629142042
- ISBN-13: 978-1629142043
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #402,721 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
The Backyard Chicken Book: A Beginner's Guide Paperback – April 1, 2014
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Provides information about raising a backyard flock of chickens, covering such topics as providing housing, dealing with laying problems, and staving off disease.