Backyard Grill Gas/Charcoal Grill
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 262 (charcoal) plus 295 (propane) sq in cooking surface, 89 (charcoal) plus 99 (propane) sq in warming rack, 3 steel tube burners, total 24,000 BTUs, Stainless-steel flush side burner with cover total 12,000 BTUs
- Porcelain heat plate, Integrated ignition, Black baked enamel lid with steel trim, Cast iron cooking grids
- Chrome plated warming racks, Painted steel control panel with trim, 2 steel side shelves, Tool holders
- Stainless-steel grill with tube handle on lid, 2 temperature gauges, Bottle opener, Charcoal grid height adjust system, 2 plastic wheels
- No tank included, Assembled dimensions: 64"L x 25.5"W x 48.8"H, Carton dimensions: 39.37"L x 22.44"W x 15.3"H, Model Number: BY14-101-001-05
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
With this Backyard Grill Gas/Charcoal Grill you can choose your favorite cooking method. It features a large cooking surface. This item comes with a chrome plated warming rack and a porcelain heat plate to keep your food warm. The 3-burner grill also has integrated ignition for quick and easy fire up and cast-iron cooking grids with steel side shelves. Designed for durability, it has a black baked-enamel lid with a handle. The stainless-steel grill features two temperature gauges to ensure the right amount of heat, and it also comes with handy tool holders and a bottle opener.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems some people are complaining about assembly and while it's true that it takes a while as there are many parts, it's not hard by any means. You can do in a couple hours just using the tools provided. For me a built grill wouldn't even fit in my small car so buying it disassembled worked out great. They provide JUST the right amount of screws etc so make sure you don't lose any.
Only issue I had was one piece where one screw hole wouldn't line up and so I just did without that one. Luckily that part already had 3 others screws holding it so it wasn't much of an issue. However the main thing is how will this grill hold up. My last grill was a Charbroil and at around 5 years the grill top is all rusted and the burners are also rusted out and unusable. It's always been in a covered patio so I will update this review in the future once I see how this grill holds up.
I didn't purchase this grill from amazon, but from Walmart that was cheaper than here.