- Series: Countryman Know How
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Countryman Press; 4 edition (June 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 168268086X
- ISBN-13: 978-1682680865
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,684,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Backyard Livestock: Raising Good, Natural Food for Your Family (Fourth Edition) (Countryman Know How) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
George Looby has degrees in agriculture and veterinary medicine and was with the Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine. He lives in Woodstock, CT.
Steven Thomas wrote for many periodicals, including Country Journal and Yankee. He lives in Woodstock,
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more