- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Paperback: 52 pages
- Publisher: Backyard Scientist (April 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0961866306
- ISBN-13: 978-0961866303
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,162,186 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Backyard Scientist Series One: 25 Experiments That Kids Can Perform Using Things Found Around the House Paperback – April 1, 1987
See the Best Kids' Books of 2017
Looking for great new reads for kids of all ages? Browse our editors' picks for the best kids' books of the year including gorgeous picture books, fun new series starters, and captivating young adult novels.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?