Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on June 9, 2015
There should really be a 0 stars for this item. It's SO easy to fake the smell of bacon. I can't believe they botched it up so badly.

The foul stench of this thing smells like rancid bacon grease mixed with canned biscuit dough. It doesn't smell like good or smoky like bacon at all.
on March 24, 2018
My boss is a vegan and he loves to shame us on how we are killing animals by eating meat. So I bought this awesome bacon air freshener to tape under his office desk. He has told me already that he has had a desire to eat BBQ. I think I will let him suffer longer :)
on December 7, 2017
Worked well for the gag as intended, but didn't smell very good so ended up in the bottom of the junk drawer.
on December 27, 2017
This was a great “white elephant” gift. Arrived as expected right on time!
on January 4, 2012
I bought this as a novelty present for my little brother, and to be honest, I didn't expect much from it. I expected it to make him laugh, and it did achieve that goal. However, when he opened the package to smell the "bacon", we all had to immediately plug our noses. It smelt like a sour box of dog treats. Terrible. We had to wrap the thing in two trashbags, and take out the garbage immediately. Not a good smell, people. And nothing like bacon. If you're interested in this product for a laugh, buy it. But don't unwrap it. It's meant to be seen. Not smelled.
on July 18, 2017
Nearly unscented not worth the price....even as a joke
on October 11, 2017
Kinda gross looking but my bacon-loving college kid loved it!
on November 1, 2016
Bought this as part of a gag gift birthday present for a friend of my husband's. Haven't given it to him yet but I am sure he'll love it.
on November 4, 2017
This was supposed to be a supplement to a Halloween costume and was so disappointing when we received it. It didn't at all smell like bacon, any scent that it did have was indiscernible and quite unpleasant.
on January 1, 2015
Pretty good. Smells like bacon. Downside you are constantly thinking about bacon and eggs. Also a great conversation piece and you see people laughing as they walk by your car and see it hanging from the rearview mirror.