The ORIGINAL Bad Air Sponge Odor Absorbing Neutralant, 14 ounce
|Price:||$15.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Neutralizes odors from pets, mildew, mold, urine, sewer gas, cleaning solvents, latex and oil paint fumes, formaldehyde, ammonia, and even human decay
- Does not need to directly come in contact with any odor sources to eliminate them
- Non-toxic and non-flammable; safe to use around your family, your pets, and your children
- Works by neutralizing odor molecules in the air as well as pulling out and neutralizing odors from furniture, carpets, drapes, and upholstery
- The Bad Air Sponge has become the standard odor remover for the entire disaster restoration industry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Also, because no one's mentioned it here, the outer label peels off leaving a nice looking neutral print on the jar.
If you're looking for a safe and effective air freshener that you can put out and forget about which won't leave cloying chemical perfume odors, I highly recommend giving this product a try.
CREATE ADJUSTABLE STRENGTH ODOR REMOVAL
A good approach for bathrooms that get a lot of use:
1. Flip it onto it's lid (gel out of container);
2. Cut "vent" strips out of bottom of container with a razor;
3. Leave gel on lid, put container on top. It's now sitting upside down.
4. Lift container to expose ALL the gel for faster odor removal, put container back to cover leaving only vents for slower, longer-lasting odor removal.
Alternatively, just switch from a partially off/fully off lid, but this will only expose the top of the gel, and so won't achieve strong/fast odor removal.
1. Consider using less product and/or adding a scented product to save money if you have strong, continuous smells in a large area. Where that is the case you'll need so much of this product that it's own slight odor won't have space to neutralize itself (which it does otherwise).
2. Save money by buying in bulk
- Cheapest: Buy a case at Goodbyeodors.com
- 5-lbs via Amazon Bad Air Sponge Odor Remover
3. Flip it out of the container onto its lid, or scoop bits of the product out onto pieces of cardboard in the space when you first use it. Experiment to determine the least you need to make the smell acceptable/gone.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I USE?
Take into consideration:
' Space: Full rooms with tough odors need extra, small spaces with minor odors just open the container
' Heat/air flow: The product will evaporate much faster if there is excess heat or a lot of air flow.Read more ›
The only drawback is that product itself doesn't have a particularly good, fresh smell - it's kind of like the blue stuff in port-a-potties. But you really don't smell it that often, and it isn't too strong. It's just a "trace smell."
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This seems to control the odor in our cat room better than anything else I've tried. Several family members have commented on the odor reductionPublished 8 hours ago by betty cook
This really works! We had pet mouse staining on walls and I could not get rid of the odor despite cleaning with enzyme cleaners (designed for cat urine) and two coats of paint! Read morePublished 5 days ago by VW
It smelled nice and absorbed kitty litter and covered indoor rabbit cage barn/hay smell well.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
I put this in the room where my SO sleeps sometimes because his shoes smell horrible. Unfortunately, this didn't seem to touch the smell.Published 17 days ago by Elizabeth Herbert
I purchased this to put around my litter box and I definitely notice a huge difference. I've had it for about 3 months and I think it's time to replace it. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Penelope
Seems to work well enough. Eliminated body odor smell from a stinky housemate whose stench was pouring out into the hall. Read morePublished 24 days ago by KJMW