- File Size: 2698 KB
- Print Length: 201 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Five Doors Creative (October 19, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 19, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M6ZMGRE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #183 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$2.99|
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.99 (100%)
Bad Billionaire (Bad Billionaires Book 1) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Silent Corner" by Dean Koontz
A dazzling new series, a pure adrenaline rush, debuts with Jane Hawk, a remarkable heroine certain to become an icon of suspense. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This was a well-written, easy read. I enjoyed this book so much that I couldn't put it down until the end.
Although this is a standalone book with a HEA, it seems that some characters from this book get their own stories in Books 2 and 3. I am very interested in reading the next books in this series.
It wasn't the best or the worst that I've ever read, but it was really sweet.
A good girl and a not-so-legit guy have a one night stand. They don't forget each other and get reacquainted with each other.
But ..... someone else hasn't forgotten him either and will stop at nothing to prevent him from being legit.
They had a good connection and really funny supporting characters.
I have to say that the low rating is only because I felt no passion or fireworks between Devon & Olivia.
I enjoyed reading about the naivety of Olivia who works hard at a job she hates while feeling like she has disappointed her mom. She lusts hard for her sexy neighbour who she loves to be the centre of her artworks.
Devon is dirty. Lived on the streets and only has three people he can trust and one is himself. One night it all changes when he is sent to do a drving job which he is sure is fishy. Cops on his tail and his sexy neighbour willing to help all lead to the best night of either of their lives.
The story is written in the pov of Olivia and Devon. The story is easy to read and rally behind the main characters. While the ending was okay, I felt something was missing during Devon's master plan. The reveal left holes and I did not buy the results.
Otherwise, this was a quick and entertaining read. I want to see what happens to Max next.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College