- Age Range: 6 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 1 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 740 (What's this?)
- Series: Giggle Poetry (Book 2)
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Running Press Adult; Reissue edition (June 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1416951970
- ISBN-13: 978-1416951971
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #585,566 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Bad Case of the Giggles: Poems That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud (Giggle Poetry) Paperback – June 1, 2013
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Bruce Lansky has been crowned “King of Giggle Poetry” by his elementary- and middle-school admirers, who helped select the hilarious poems included in this book. His popular poetry anthologies—including Kids Pick the Funniest Poems; Miles of Smiles; Rolling in the Aisles; No More Homework! No More Tests!; If Kids Ruled the School; Mary Had a Little Jam; Peter, Peter, Pizza-Eater; and I’ve Been Burping in the Classroom—have brought chortles, chuckles, grins, and guffaws to a whole generation of children.