YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on January 16, 2013
I buy this calendar for my dad every year. I love the dialog and the photos are hilarious. It is a must for dog lovers!
on February 24, 2013
Many of the comic comments associated with the pictures are cute, some are so funny you have to pin them to the wall of your cube, others just make you groan. I always look forward to finding out which it will be.
on January 3, 2013
Prefer the glossy calendar pages of the shoes and handbags which i have bought in the past. Bag dog didn't have the colour quality I was expecting, also the stand was rather cheap. Disappointed actually.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2014
Always love the REAL Page-A-Day calendars! Don't waste your time with one of the no-name knock-offs. My favorite one is "365 Dogs", but the "Bad Dogs" calendar is excellent also!
on March 17, 2013
Our family buys one of these calendars every year! Be advised sometimes some of the days can be a little racy if you have kids, but nothing too out there. Makes us laugh everyday.
on April 22, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my friend at work. She keeps it on her desk and laughs at the funny pictures. Sometimes we hang them up in different places. LOL
on January 26, 2013
I've bought this calendar for the past 3 years and it's always been laugh-out-loud funny. This year not so much but I still love all the dog pictures.
on February 3, 2013
Best part, there is a code provided to get the daily emails version. I like to forward the emails to friends. Everyone loves this calendar!!
on January 31, 2013
Lots of kewl doggies in all kinds of situations some silly, some cute, some totally OUT there, but all are cute and brighten your day!
on January 4, 2013
I love this calendar - I look at it every morning when I get to the office, and I usually get a good smile out of it to start my day.