- File Size: 1078 KB
- Print Length: 226 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B072HW965P
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #31,850 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Bad Things: Cole & Ana (Love is Messy Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 226 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Bad Things: Cole & Ana (Love is Messy Book 3)
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is Cole and Ana's story.
Cole Winchester- yes THE Cole Winchester from Love is Messy Duet- is an successful editor-in-chief. But he's lonely and longs for a wife, kids and picket fence. Everything his little brother Luke has. His latest serious relationship became a disaster.
And there is Diana Ventimiglia- Ana, a new writer who wants her first book edited.
Both meet and have crazy insta-chemistry.
But both have issues and are insecure. Both have crazy ex-es.
Cole was not my favorite person in the previous books. I thought him shallow and envious. And he is envious, but he is not shallow. He is a burned man with a bad past and is afraid to open his heart.
Ana is my favorite character in this book. She had so much to endure and is afraid, but she stands her ground and powers through her insecurities. I really love her character.
This book is well written and I recommend it.
I give 4,5 Stars and thank you Emily Goodwin !
Most recent customer reviews
So in preparation for the release of Battle Scars, book 2 in the Love is Messy Duet by Emily Goodwin,...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College