Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.44 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Badger Air-Brush Co 200-20 Fine Detail Single-Action Airbrush
|Price:||$64.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- The 200-20 Set contains the 200-20 fine detail airbrush with .50mm nozzle will produce a 1/32-inch line to 2 1/2-inch (63 millimeter). 1/4 ounce. color cup, jar w/ adaptor, extra jar, wrench, cap, instruction manual in plastic storage case
- Artists and graphic painters appreciate the Model 200-20, designed with the PPS paint flow adjusting system, enabling recurring accuracy in spray pattern and line control.
- The Model 200 will spray inks, dyes, watercolors, gouaches, properly reduced acrylics, fabric paints, modeling paints, automotive lacquers and enamels, most ceramic stains and glazes, Air-Tex, SpectraTex, Air-Opaque and MODELflex airbrush colors
- Non-slip, one-piece trigger; for beginners and intermediate airbrushers; Color cup and jar adaptor for quick color change; Easy maintenance and cleaning, Self-lubricating PTFE needle bearing enables continuous proper paint flow and prevents needle wear.
- Badger Airbrushes are American Made. One year warranty on mfg defects with a lifetime warranty on the PTFE needle bearing and any factory labor repairs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Badger Air-Brush Co 200-20 Fine Detail Single-Action Airbrush
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hyatt's All Things Creative||Amazon.com||Noteworthy Goods||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.25 x 6.25 x 2.25 in||6 x 7.5 x 2.5 in||7.8 x 4.4 x 2.2 in||6.25 x 9.75 x 2.5 in||2 x 7.5 x 3 in||4.5 x 8.5 x 2.5 in|
Badger’s Model 200-20 detail airbrush is the finest single action internal mix detail airbrush ever. The Model 200-20 is designed with the PPS paint flow adjusting system, enabling recurring accuracy in spray pattern and line control. Badger’s Model 200-20 is a single action, internal mix, siphon feed airbrush offering the ease of single action operation while providing the fine spray pattern of internal mix paint atomization for professional results. Depressing the trigger releases a pre-set amount of color which can be regulated by adjusting the PPS paint flow adjustment dial at the back of the airbrush handle. Once the desired paint flow is set the air brush will maintain the preset spray pattern until the user chooses to change it. Simplicity of use makes this the top choice for the advanced model painter or decorative stenciler. It is also an excellent airbrush for auto detailing and ceramic painting when single action is preferred. The Model 200-20 will spray inks, dyes, watercolors, gouaches, properly reduced acrylics, fabric paints, modeling paints, automotive lacquers and enamels, most ceramic stains and glazes, Air-Tex, SpectraTex, Air-Opaque and MODELflex airbrush colors. The Model 200-20 Set contains Model 200 fine detail airbrush,1/4 ounce color cup, jar w/jar adaptor, extra jar w/cover, wrench, protective cap, and instruction manual in a plastic storage case. Proudly made in the USA.